Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Finished episode 20. 3 more to go!!

Ahmer is such a dheet! He's after her because he knows Zaini won't be able to resist him for long. i don't even know what's wrong with Zaini.. she's giving in to him despite knowing what he did. That's insane! I didn't know she has fallen so much for him.. I thought it would be just timely infatuation. She's so deeply in love with him... I want them to get married and then suffer together 😆 Anyhow I like how she's trying to resist Ahmer because she really owes it to Sherry, Yousuf Kamdaar and her mom after all that she did in the past. And then she complains everybody judges her, so girl it's your expressionless face and constant rona dhona that makes everyone around you skeptical if you're happy with the marriage or not!
omg she left with Ahmer! And I pity Sherry and Mehtab.. they're going through so much and she is enjoying with Ahmer.

Sherry: Chaahat tou bauhat chota lafz hai... main ne kabhi usay apne se alag nahin samjha aur usne ek jhatke mein paraya kar diya. Usay dekh ke hum jeetay thay. Jab hansti thi tou hanste thay. Takleef usay hoti thi tou hum rotay thay. Abba ne 15 saal mohabbat se usay parwaan charhaya aur usne ek baar peechay mur ke bhi nahin dekha.

I never thought Agha Ali could be a this good performer. Such amazing dialogue delivery with just the befitting expressions!

It was so beautiful how Mehtab went to Zaini's college to check on her. Despite being upset with her betrayal and the fact that she brought disgrace to them, both Yousuf Kamdaar and Mehtab care for her so much. Just looking at her from a distance, knowing if she's well or not is enough for them. No matter what, they can't cut themselves off from her.

Lol Ahmer can't even bear Zaini saying Sherry's name. And there was Sherry.. he was ready to marry her despite knowing that she tried to take her life for Ahmer, he used to bear her crying when Ahmer had an accident. Buahat bada dil tha and here's this loser Ahmer! Dosro'n ke paiso'n per international tour -___- He's showing his true side now! I love phuppo.. she's so kind and caring towards her. But this struggle is important... she chose the hard way for herself!
clockworknerd thumbnail
woah, the scenes involving Mehtab's death were spectacular! Agha Ali, the girl and Sania Saeed all three were brilliant! I cried watching a drama after so long. Man, this drama tugs at my heartstrings!

Some dialogues worth mentioning:

"Kaise peechay mur ke na dekhun baaji? Uske itnay problems hotay thay. Kabhi kitaab gum ho jaati thi, kabhi pimple ho jata tha, kabhi raat ko late night bas ice cream khanay le ke jana hota tha kisi bhi haal mein, kabhi uske paise gir jatay thay aur aap se chupana hota tha. Usko meri kitni zaroorat padti hogi baaji. Main nahin hoon uske paas tou kya karti hogi woh. Woh kya karegi mere bagair aur main kya karunga uske bagair! Baaji, I really miss her!"

Sherry: Tumhe pata hai tum mujhe itni pasand kyun ho, Zaini? Kyunke tum who mujasma ho jise hum sab ne mil ke banaya hai.

Zaini: Aur agar yeh toot gaya tou?

Sherry: Tou sab bikhar jayega. Trust me, everybody in this house, including myself, are going to be devastated. The end ho jayega!

The way Sherry, Yousuf Kamdaar and Zaini are attached to each other is so endearing.. their unwavering support for her despite the huge mistakes she made, their never-ending love for her is all so beautiful <3 All it takes for them to forgive her and take her back with open arms is one tear of Zaini.. they just can't see her in pain. As the dialogue said, they've grown so close to each other and she has been loved so much by them all the time that even the biggest of blunders cannot separate them. No matter how upset they're, they can't tolerate anyone else hurting Zaini. I love this aspect of the show.. for someone like me, all I want is deep dialogues and emotional attachment of characters.

Caught up on all the episodes. Yesterday's episode seemed a drag, this show should end soon or I'll lose interest. The ost is so darn beautiful <3

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Yeah actually I watched one episode sometime around March and I liked it, so I decided to watch it after exams. But then after exams it was Ramadan and I only found free time after Eid. Recently I came across a promo of this drama, tou yaad agaya that I had to watch it.

Aab e Hayat ki tou baat hi na karo yaar! Episode ke liye kitna tarasna parta hai and this month's episode was pretty alarming.

Yeah tum yad aye has such a subtle deep feel to it that i cant explain it in words, its something like when im watching this drama i feel a part of it dont know y and how but every character seemz so genuine and real ...all are grey , no one is outright villian or a hero

And about ab e hayat i hate to admit but im also getting bored now...end is approaching for that i guess
I donno but im pretty sure that Salar is dead now and it will be revealed in coming episodes 🥺
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

woah, the scenes involving Mehtab's death were spectacular! Agha Ali, the girl and Sania Saeed all three were brilliant! I cried watching a drama after so long. Man, this drama tugs at my heartstrings!

Some dialogues worth mentioning:

"Kaise peechay mur ke na dekhun baaji? Uske itnay problems
hotay thay. Kabhi kitaab gum ho jaati thi, kabhi pimple ho jata tha, kabhi raat
ko late night bas ice cream khanay le ke jana hota tha kisi bhi haal mein,
kabhi uske paise gir jatay thay aur aap se chupana hota tha. Usko meri kitni
zaroorat padti hogi baaji. Main nahin hoon uske paas tou kya karti hogi woh. Woh kya karegi mere bagair aur main kya karunga uske bagair! Baaji, I really miss
her!"

</p><p>Sherry: Tumhe pata hai tum mujhe itni pasand kyun ho, Zaini? Kyunke tum who mujasma ho jise hum sab ne mil ke banaya hai.

Zaini: Aur agar yeh toot gaya tou?

Sherry: Tou sab bikhar jayega. Trust me, everybody in this
house, including myself, are going to be devastated. The end ho jayega!

The way Sherry, Yousuf Kamdaar and Zaini are attached to each other is so endearing.. their unwavering support for her despite the huge mistakes she made, their never-ending love for her is all so beautiful <3 All it takes for them to forgive her and take her back with open arms is one tear of Zaini.. they just can't see her in pain. As the dialogue said, they've grown so close to each other and she has been loved so much by them all the time that even the biggest of blunders cannot separate them. No matter how upset they're, they can't tolerate anyone else hurting Zaini. I love this aspect of the show.. for someone like me, all I want is deep dialogues and emotional attachment of characters.

Caught up on all the episodes. Yesterday's episode seemed a drag, this show should end soon or I'll lose interest. The ost is so darn beautiful <3

Wao ur fast 😃 i know Zaini got what she deserved but even then i felt bad for her and given the kind of ppl Yousaf Kamar and Sherry are , it was quite sure that she will be forgiven...
I also felt so bad wen Mehtaab died 😭 it was a heart breaking epi

Btw what do you have to say about Novera the meesni 😃 would love your take on her, sometime i do feel bad for her that she is feeling neglected now but then she was way too oversmart at times that i hate her 😆 what do you say about her
clockworknerd thumbnail
IKR! They love her so much and as Sherry said, when she left, their family was not the same anymore. She had been the centre of everyone's life in their family, she was their heart and soul and her betrayal and absence just changed them drastically. Life kinda lost its meaning for Sherry, Yousuf Kamdaar and Mehtab. It had hurt them so much to see Zaini rebel them... the same girl for whom everybody forgave numerous times and the same girl who grew up in their hands.
Novera? She's such an unnoticeable creature xD PEhle tou ye batao, what ahppened to her hijab? Itna hi Allah Rasool karti hai tou ghar pe bhi hijab karay because technically Liaquat baba is na-mehram for her. Idek what Islam is for her? No hijab after wedding and time to showcase your hair and be modern. I ignored her in the beginning but in the latter episodes, it seemed like she deliberately passed on news to bring down Zaini in her family's eyes. Not that Zaini was any good but Novera sought her own benefits when she saw Zaini's downfall. Apna shaadi ka ticket khareed liya as soon as Zaini left the place. 😆

fairi_88 thumbnail

IKR! They love her so much and as Sherry said, when she left, their family was not the same anymore. She had been the centre of everyone's life in their family, she was their heart and soul and her betrayal and absence just changed them drastically. Life kinda lost its meaning for Sherry, Yousuf Kamdaar and Mehtab. It had hurt them so much to see Zaini rebel them... the same girl for whom everybody forgave numerous times and the same girl who grew up in their hands.

Novera? She's such an unnoticeable creature xD PEhle tou ye batao, what ahppened to her hijab? Itna hi Allah Rasool karti hai tou ghar pe bhi hijab karay because technically Liaquat baba is na-mehram for her. Idek what Islam is for her? No hijab after wedding and time to showcase your hair and be modern. I ignored her in the beginning but in the latter episodes, it seemed like she deliberately passed on news to bring down Zaini in her family's eyes. Not that Zaini was any good but Novera sought her own benefits when she saw Zaini's downfall. Apna shaadi ka ticket khareed liya as soon as Zaini left the place.😆

I know Novera is unimportant but i wanted to bash her a little more 😆
@bold i agree at first she was like harmless creature but wen she used to be around Nigar apa , it felt that she was being a fasadi like why do you want to intefere in ghar k matters of your frnd...and as soon as Zaini got out of picture she was ready to take her place wah je!
fairi_88 thumbnail
Last episode this Thursday, im gonna miss this show 😭
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I don't know why but all the characters on this show felt so real. I felt it when mehtab died and now when yousaf Kamdar dies. Maybe because the actor playing zaini is new.
Anyways the show is over and I will miss it.

Ik Umar Kay qissay yaad aye
Tum yaad aye.

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I don't know why but all the characters on this show felt so real. I felt it when mehtab died and now when yousaf Kamdar dies. Maybe because the actor playing zaini is new.

Tum yaad aye.

U are absolutely right. I liked all the characters good or bad. The girl playing Zaini was very convincing in her role and Agha Ali 👏. The actors actually looked their characters. I had a lump in my throat towards the end 😭
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Tum yaad aye.

OMG i felt emotional too wen Yousaf Kamdar died😭 it looked so real...even i have said almost the same thing that this drama didnt look drama, it looked real as if this is happening infront of my eyes or as if im a part of this drama 😆