Posted: 8 years ago
Anyone watched episode 23 ?Want to know about last epi
Edited by kojagoryfan - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kojagoryfan

Anyone watched episode 23 ?Want to know about last epi

I watched it, nothing much happened in it...Zaini is struggling now with the situation...Sherry is sad...
Novera her usual meesna pan going on πŸ˜† Yousaf Kamdar is now supporting Zaini
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I guess next episode will be the last episode and Zaini and Sheri might end up together 😊
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg this drama is so good. I'm binge-watching this drama, watched five episodes so far.

1) I really like the setting and outline of the story. It's realistic how they portray that not all the children have accepted the step-mother.. one child is always the stubborn, paranoid kind who keeps doubting the step-mother's intentions. And so good to see Yousuf being a kind father to Zaini despite the fact that she is not his daughter. Sherry and Mehtab's bond is so beautiful. I love how he respects her, loves her, and looks up to her.

2) Secondly, I agree with Zaini's nani.. Mehtab has raised her to be such an immature, childish girl. She's living in such a closed environment and has literally no exposure to society and people. The girl has absolutely no strength and experience to face the challenges of life. I'm not against showing protective brothers or fathers but this is extreme and yet, it's a reality. These girls fall flat on face when their parents parents/guardians die. And then Zaini was screaming crying just with a mere fever? I do a lot more than her with fever aur ye tou ek bukhaar se hi bistar pe pad gayi. The girl needs to grow up.

3) How idiot is Mehtab? Her daughter went off to her nanhiyaal and this woman couldn't make a slight excuse about it? She was fretting about what she would tell Yousuf about Zaini's absence? LIKE DUDE! It could be any and every excuse in the world but damn, no! Aqal tou istimaal karni nahin hai. Hadd hai. And woah! she shouldn't have gone to her nanhiyaal? WHY NO? The guy who entered her room could make the next move, too. Her daughter's security means nothing to her, it seems. Izzat aur ghar ka sukoon is more important than the fact that Saahir is a total pervert. On the other hand, I feel like the duo are going through communication gap. All she does is pamper Zaini and never actually talk about the "real" stuff and when need comes, she asks Zaini to keep her mouth shut. Rather than instilling some sense into Zaini so that she can make her own decisions, she gives her direct orders. This woman is weird 😳

4) She asked Sherry to marry Zaini? Wow, lady! Just wow! They are such cute siblings, how could she think of this? But then again, I like how the story is developing their feelings from being siblings to potential partners. Totally rooting for them. But man, I love their bond. SO CUTE. <3

5) Saahir calims to love Zaini? Wow, this 22 year old guy who is always busy texting on his phone and flirting is like second nature to him loves Zaini? I can't come to terms with this lol. But seeing Asim Azhar playing Saahir reminded me of his song Sun Le. And wth! Yousuf just said "Saahir acha larka hai." The guy who entered a girl's (almost like his sister) room is acha and shareef ladka? If shareef guys are like that, then I'd rather marry a bigda hua ladka. πŸ˜†

This drama is overall a good effort and worth watching. Probably my last show before the summer break ends.
Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I guess next episode will be the last episode and Zaini and Sheri might end up together😊

Yeah its approaching towards end
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

omg this drama is so good. I'm binge-watching this drama, watched five episodes so far.

1) I really like the setting and outline of the story. It's realistic how they portray that not all the children have accepted the step-mother.. one child is always the stubborn, paranoid kind who keeps doubting the step-mother's intentions. And so good to see Yousuf being a kind father to Zaini despite the fact that she is not his daughter. Sherry and Mehtab's bond is so beautiful. I love how he respects her, loves her, and looks up to her.

2) Secondly, I agree with Zaini's nani.. Mehtab has raised her to be such an immature, childish girl. She's living in such a closed environment and has literally no exposure to society and people. The girl has absolutely no strength and experience to face the challenges of life. I'm not against showing protective brothers or fathers but this is extreme and yet, it's a reality. These girls fall flat on face when their parents parents/guardians die. And then Zaini was screaming crying just with a mere fever? I do a lot more than her with fever aur ye tou ek bukhaar se hi bistar pe pad gayi. The girl needs to grow up.

3) How idiot is Mehtab? Her daughter went off to her nanhiyaal and this woman couldn't make a slight excuse about it? She was fretting about what she would tell Yousuf about Zaini's absence? LIKE DUDE! It could be any and every excuse in the world but damn, no! Aqal tou istimaal karni nahin hai. Hadd hai. And woah! she shouldn't have gone to her nanhiyaal? WHY NO? The guy who entered her room could make the next move, too. Her daughter's security means nothing to her, it seems. Izzat aur ghar ka sukoon is more important than the fact that Saahir is a total pervert. On the other hand, I feel like the duo are going through communication gap. All she does is pamper Zaini and never actually talk about the "real" stuff and when need comes, she asks Zaini to keep her mouth shut. Rather than instilling some sense into Zaini so that she can make her own decisions, she gives her direct orders. This woman is weird😳

4) She asked Sherry to marry Zaini? Wow, lady! Just wow! They are such cute siblings, how could she think of this? But then again, I like how the story is developing their feelings from being siblings to potential partners. Totally rooting for them. But man, I love their bond. SO CUTE. <3

5) Saahir calims to love Zaini? Wow, this 22 year old guy who is always busy texting on his phone and flirting is like second nature to him loves Zaini? I can't come to terms with this lol. But seeing Asim Azhar playing Saahir reminded me of his song Sun Le. And wth! Yousuf just said "Saahir acha larka hai." The guy who entered a girl's (almost like his sister) room is acha and shareef ladka? If shareef guys are like that, then I'd rather marry a bigda hua ladka.πŸ˜†

This drama is overall a good effort and worth watching. Probably my last show before the summer break ends.

Wao Zayalicious im so happy that ur watching this, loved ur take on ab e hayat that we discussed in other thread, im sure this thread is gona be awesome now too πŸ˜ƒ you have started this so wont spoil this for you but believe me there are a lot more surprises to come as yet πŸ˜† nd yeah that Sahir was a creep i hated him too 😑

I actually love the subtle feel that this drama has, it has no black and white characters, all are grey shaded...and Zaini's tantrums are yet to come in the coming episodez that you will see... πŸ˜†
Do post your reviews more, would love to read them πŸ€—
clockworknerd thumbnail
Done with 13 episodes because I'm watching it at snail's speed πŸ˜†

1) One thing important to mention: Sherry's feelings escalated real quick πŸ˜† Kal tak tou behen behen karta tha aur ab ye haal hai ke he has refused to marry any other girl. I wished they would have shown his feelings developing gradually because this one episode change looks kinda weird.

2) I am kinda pissed at Zaini because I feel like her dadhiyaal is brain-washing her and that is so clear yet she keeps getting brain-washed. It's so clear that all Ahmer wants to do is make her rebellious towards Yousuf Kamdaar and Sherry and think of Mehtab as a bad wife towards her dad. All it requires is common sense to see through Ahmer's intentions but well, she doesn't have any. Secondly, her no exposure to people has made her kind of unable to judge people or see through their facades. At one hand, Zaini understands or feel to some extent that Ahmer doesn't have right intentions but then something or the other happens with Yousuf Kamdaar or Sherry that makes her feel insecure, so she turns back to the people she considers her own. But this drama is so good in portraying that not all blood relations are supposed to be nice and loving, sometimes it's people who are not related to us that actually mean no harm to us.

3) Some scenes were so good especially when Sherry asked Mehtab if she missed Zaini's father..

"Mukammal shaksiyat, perfect jise musawwir ke shahkaar ki tarah deewar pe saja ke jis pe fakhar tou kiya ja sakta hai, lekin saath jiya nahin ja sakta."

"Tou phir aap ne unhe theek kyun nahin kiya?"

"Main chup rehti hoon, aap ki tarhan. Main samajhti hoon meri khamoshi ki bhi ek awaaz hai lekin nahin thi."

It's so evident that she has gone through a struggle of her own and become what she is today. These two are really a reflection of each other as Sherry said, "Mujhe aap mein apna aap nazar aata hai. Main bilkul aap jesa hoon, baaji."

Another scene that I liked was when Yousuf Kamdaar rejected Ahmer and Sherry went to Zaini where she said that he had changed to which he replied, "Main? Main change hogaya hoon? Seriously?" And another when he handed Zaini her phone and she called out to him and he said with those amazing expressions "Tum mein ab bhi itni sharam hai ke tum mujhse baat karo?" This family has given her so much love, care and devotion that her turning their back to them is not right at all. It's like she's not acknowledging whatever they have done for her and wants to go back that creep Ahmer. Devaluing this family for one illusion of love is what is wrong with Zaini.. but then again, I guess girls like her tend to believe every random guy's izhaar e mohabbat. And well, Ahmer is a good player at this and Zaini being a girl with no experience has fallen for his tricks.

4) What the hell! I thought phuppo and Meena have good intentions but phuppo is trying to cover up why the other girl was at their place! And Zaini bought it. waah waah!!

5) This drama has a very strong dialogue game.

Zaini: Kuch log bauhat ba-zarf hotay hain. Daag dil pe lete hain, daaman pe nahin

Sherry: Isiliye kehta hoon daaman bacha ke rakho.

So meaningful <3

Zaini: Kabhi kabhi lagta hai ke ye ek khwaab hai, ajeeb se kaifiyat hai. Aisa lagta hai jaise badlo'n pe chalna -

Sherry: Hai na? chaand pe cheekhna chillaana, sehra mein lehla lehla ke chillana aur aakhir mein haath mein kisi ke kuch nahin aata.

SO TRUE. The exaggeration of emotions at Zaini's part is going to hurt her because reality is so different from what it seems. Mehtab already told her that emotions don't remain they way they're in the beginning. They change, people change, situations change and nothing is beautiful the way it was. Zaini's immature and jazbaati behaviour is alarming because she's going the typical route. Falling for a guy, trying to end life when the guy rejects, believing the guy again and being played by him till you face the reality and then there's no going back.

Mehtab: Ye mat karein uske saath. Duniya bauhat zaalim hai

Sherry: Lekin hum duniya walay tou nahin hai. Hum uske apne hain.

Mehtab: Ek mohabbat woh karti hain, aur ek aap. Woh bhi andhi hain aur aap bhi.

This drama has such a different feel to it. It's all about family love and having each other's back in difficult times.

clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Wao Zayalicious im so happy that ur watching this, loved ur take on ab e hayat that we discussed in other thread, im sure this thread is gona be awesome now too πŸ˜ƒ you have started this so wont spoil this for you but believe me there are a lot more surprises to come as yet πŸ˜† nd yeah that Sahir was a creep i hated him too 😑

I actually love the subtle feel that this drama has, it has no black and white characters, all are grey shaded...and Zaini's tantrums are yet to come in the coming episodez that you will see... πŸ˜†
Do post your reviews more, would love to read them πŸ€—

Yeah actually I watched one episode sometime around March and I liked it, so I decided to watch it after exams. But then after exams it was Ramadan and I only found free time after Eid. Recently I came across a promo of this drama, tou yaad agaya that I had to watch it.

Aab e Hayat ki tou baat hi na karo yaar! Episode ke liye kitna tarasna parta hai and this month's episode was pretty alarming.
clockworknerd thumbnail
omg omg episode 14! Zaini ne ghar mein ghuss ke tamasha kiya! "thookti hoon main aap ke bete per." Woah, lady.. that's how it is done. "Uss ke sar pe racket maar ke bada maza aaya." God, this guy has hurt so much that now physically abusing him gives her satisfaction. I love this tarzan mode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I love this change in Zaini.. she's finally empowering herself. She's finally realising her value and the fact that she is not someone who can be dumped or ditched or used. "10 saal se Sherry bhai mere saath reh rahay hain, aaj tak buri nazar nahin daali unhon ne mujh per. Lekin aap ke wahan tou ishq aashiqui khel hai na, aam baat hai." YESS. This is the realisation and switch from "Woh loug khoob khelte, hanste bolte hain, mazaak karte hain". Now she understands what that "khoob khelna" means.. "Allah karay mar jaye woh Ahmer...accident ho uska, uski biwi bhi mar jaye saath mein. Khushiyo'n ko tarsein ge woh loug." The girl's on FIRE!! πŸ˜† I love it man! It's now dawning upon her that her career is almost lost, she devalued herself, she lost the respect she had in her brother and father's eyes for whom? For "director ke ishaaro'n pe naachne wala, udhaar ke kapde pehn'ne wala, 2 takay ka maamooli artist." That's some harsh verbal tactics there xD

But again, she needs to sort out her priorities. Why does she think that she can beat Ahmer only by marrying first? go, study, clear your CSS exam and prove that you have "moved on" from that creep! She's taking sleeping pills again despite the fact that Yousuf Kamdaar told her not to. Now it's just tantrums... she has such a loving family, she can be career oriented and these things are enough for her to get out of this depression. Itnay nakhray -___-
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw today's episode. Why are they stretching it more than any chewing gum I know??? I am missing the point of extension to the story. We all know both leads are married to wrong people and they have been through a lot in their respective married life. Get the point. Khatam karo aab.