Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
If this show has 24 episodes like most dramas then it will get over by next month. Do u guys think there is a possibility of Zaini going back to Sheri?
MeraMann thumbnail
It was a sad episode 😭
Edited by MeraMann - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Omg! Such a heartbreaking episode :(
I cried my eyes out.
Agha Ali cried so well, it looked like he was really crying, no glycerin.

Novera is such a B!
Last episode she was calling herself "naik"
Aukaat bhool Gaye bilkul.
She used to be nice, she didn't like it when zaini was rude to her mom, how did she change so much.
Aik toh, this whole no hijab after shaadi has irked me big time. I mean please if you do hijab do it for the sake of Allah. So weird.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Omg! Such a heartbreaking episode :(
I cried my eyes out.
Agha Ali cried so well, it looked like he was really crying, no glycerin.

Novera is such a B!
Last episode she was calling herself "naik"
Aukaat bhool Gaye bilkul.
She used to be nice, she didn't like it when zaini was rude to her mom, how did she change so much.
Aik toh, this whole no hijab after shaadi has irked me big time. I mean please if you do hijab do it for the sake of Allah. So weird.

Me too cried like crazy. And that Ahmer has no self respect. He does not want Zaini to have any relation with her parents but had no shame accepting her mother's hard earned money. I think Zaini and Sheri will be endgame.Aur Novera ke to rang dhang hi badal gaye.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Agha Ali made a fan outta me with this episode.
I felt more sorry for him than Zaini.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I felt so bad for zaini's mom and agha Ali's character. Mom died knowing that daughter is unhappy and not a darn thing she can do to change that now. Agha Ali can't comfort dying woman that he dearly cares for Sad episode. Didon't feel bad for Zainy at all. Kind of felt that she deserves all and some more for putting her entire family through this.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Good episode.
I am glad Yusuf Kamdar is filing a case against them. It will be nice to see what actually happened.

One thing I don't understand why did navera quit her hijab after marriage, it's so weird.

I noticed that too 😕
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

If this show has 24 episodes like most dramas then it will get over by next month. Do u guys think there is a possibility of Zaini going back to Sheri?

I guess its not possible...because Sherry is also married now...and im sure the drama makers will not show 2 divorces and then get Sherry and Zaini together...its highly unlikely...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Finally catching up wid the episodes...so Novera got married to Sherry , she is clearly enjoying the situation and the meesna pan is obvious on her face at tyms...i just dont like her no matter what..
Although Zaini is getting what she deserved but i still feel bad for her, there was clearly some lie or manipulation in the Abba's letter I already knew it 😡 Zaini k phopho kitne genuine aur sweet hai...shukar hai kbhe ache on screen phopho dekhny ko mili 😆
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
fairi_88 thumbnail
OMG Mehtaaabbb 😭 😭 😭 wasnt expecting this...so sad, uffh Agha Ali cried so well it looked so real