Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

although i am not liking how novera is manipulating the situation, but i can totally see where she is coming from - zaini does not deserve sherry! all this love that the family s showering , despite her involvement with ahmer...it's very rare that you get a guy who has seen you go through crazy phases for another guy, and he knows she still has a soft spot for ahmer, yet still sherry is doing everything he can to protect her...

and zaiini does not respect any of this! just because she found her something about her dad, all that sherry does is meaningless?? novera, as someone who has possibly been infatuated with sherry since a long time, at the time when zaini used to think of him as her brother..and then for her to see zaini get all this yet still not value it? that can make someone be envious and irritated like novera is getting now...

i just want sherry to be happy :( and i am so over zaini now..used to like her before, but now i really don't think she should be with sherry.

As much as i am biased towards Sherry and Zaini but i would still say that whatever you said is also true...Sherry is too good to be true, if i would be at place of Zaini i would respect Sherry like a crazy person, but Zaini is very na shukri , she should realize that if Ahmer can ditch her once he can ditch her again...whats the point in loosing your own self respect for a guy like Ahmer
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
They changed Tum Yaad Aye's day and time. They will be now airing it on Friday 11pm.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wow zaini!
Can't believe she did that.
The show is getting better and better.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Zaini yeh kea kar dya
I really felt bad for Sherry and Mehtaab in this episode 😭 i still can't believe that Mehtaab had done that in the past...the kind of ppl they are, i mean extremely kind and all how could they do thisπŸ˜• im sure there is more to this story, may be the letter of Abba is fake or something
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Zaini yeh kea kar dya

I really felt bad for Sherry and Mehtaab in this episode 😭 i still can't believe that Mehtaab had done that in the past...the kind of ppl they are, i mean extremely kind and all how could they do thisπŸ˜• im sure there is more to this story, may be the letter of Abba is fake or something

I was thinking along the line too. Ab uske har sentence mein Sheri ka zikr. Ahmer is getting jealous. Zaini is a hot headed girl. Chalo dekhte hai een dono ki kab tak nibhegi. The promo for next week looks interesting.

PS. Zaini was looking pretty in her bridal dress.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I was thinking along the line too. Ab uske har sentence mein Sheri ka zikr. Ahmer is getting jealous. Zaini is a hot headed girl. Chalo dekhte hai een dono ki kab tak nibhegi. The promo for next week looks interesting.

PS. Zaini was looking pretty in her bridal dress.

Zaini is quite impulsive and extremely emotional person, and i still remember a flashback scene where Mehtaab wasnt agreeing to get married to Yousaf kamdar and Mehtaab's mom was forcing her, so in all of this how does bhag k shadi karna nd all come into picture πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• im extremely confused, may be i need to search that old epi again and watch that scene may be im misunderstanding something...ufh im just going bonkers πŸ˜†
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know the story seems brilliant of this show but for some reason it refuses to get my attention through acting. The acting seems stale and dry.
-AppleOfMaEye- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There is no epi today???πŸ€”
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AppleOfMaEye-

There is no epi today???πŸ€”

There was. check 'dramasonline' 😊
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good episode.
I am glad Yusuf Kamdar is filing a case against them. It will be nice to see what actually happened.

One thing I don't understand why did navera quit her hijab after marriage, it's so weird.