Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Finally the past is opening up.

This show is growing on me. Its sad not many watches it 😭
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What what whattt??? What the hell did Ahmer's mother say?😲 Mehtaab bhag gye thi yousaf kamdar k sath? Kiyaaa how did that happen...i remember seeing a flashback where Mehtaab's mom was almost forcing her to marry yousaf kamdar...yeh bhaagney wale story? 😕How does this come into picture...plz koi samjhaye mjhe😲
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

This show is growing on me. Its sad not many watches it 😭

Its really underrated
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Show is good but the level of stupidity and disrespect Zainy 's character is throwing is unbelievable. Makes me wonder if she is Zainy Mariz.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Show is good but the level of stupidity and disrespect Zainy 's character is throwing is unbelievable. Makes me wonder if she is Zainy Mariz.

@bold. Agree. Ahmer is a puzzle for me. Don't know what he actually has in mind.
fairi_88 thumbnail

They are actually showing Zaini to be suffering from depression na , 😆 so the weird and maniac behavior justifes itself😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@bold. Agree. Ahmer is a puzzle for me. Don't know what he actually has in mind.

Ahmer is one confused soul
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it keeps on getting bad to worst. mom needs to slap her daughter few episodes ago. father is too nice and to be husband is very kind. flirt guy needs to get beaten up by some goons and call it a day. zainy needs a reality check away from her over protected family.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
although i am not liking how novera is manipulating the situation, but i can totally see where she is coming from - zaini does not deserve sherry! all this love that the family s showering , despite her involvement with ahmer...it's very rare that you get a guy who has seen you go through crazy phases for another guy, and he knows she still has a soft spot for ahmer, yet still sherry is doing everything he can to protect her...
and zaiini does not respect any of this! just because she found her something about her dad, all that sherry does is meaningless?? novera, as someone who has possibly been infatuated with sherry since a long time, at the time when zaini used to think of him as her brother..and then for her to see zaini get all this yet still not value it? that can make someone be envious and irritated like novera is getting now...

i just want sherry to be happy :( and i am so over zaini now..used to like her before, but now i really don't think she should be with sherry.
fairi_88 thumbnail

it keeps on getting bad to worst. mom needs to slap her daughter few episodes ago. father is too nice and to be husband is very kind. flirt guy needs to get beaten up by some goons and call it a day. zainy needs a reality check away from her over protected family.

Yes she iz very na shukri, from the latest promo it showed Zaini in bridal dress so lets see what happens

And the timing for Ramadan has changed , it will air now on friday 11pm