Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

@bold I think u are right. That is what will happen. And Novera has been buttering Sherri's sister off late and his siater is also not fond of Zaini n her mom so all these would work in Novera's favour.

Seemz like drama is going to take the ugly turn, πŸ₯± i hope this shadi is a dream sequence πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shaadi hote hi novera ka hijab out of the window lol

fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Shaadi hote hi novera ka hijab out of the window lol

Lol but i just hope that they had shown Novera without hijab in the whole drama (specially if she is going to become a villian), i even hate it wen they show most evil characters having beard (jibran in chup raho), or villians having tasbeeh in their hand πŸ˜• why do they have to potray villians as practical muslims...
Any ways i hope no one gets offended by this but i have observed this thing and i get uncomfortable
Edited by fairi_88 - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Lol but i just hope that they had shown Novera without hijab in the whole drama (specially if she is going to become a villian), i even hate it wen they show most evil characters having beard (jibran in chup raho), or villians having tasbeeh in their hand πŸ˜•why do they have to potray villians as practical muslims...
Any ways i hope no one gets offended by this but i have observed this thing and i get uncomfortable

Jibran had a fashionable beard πŸ˜†
Anyways, my point is if she is a hijabi then why didn't she wear a hijab on her wedding, unless the wedding was segregated. πŸ˜†
I wear a hijab and I take it seriously so that's why it came to my mind, no offence to anyone.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Jibran had a fashionable beard πŸ˜†
Anyways, my point is if she is a hijabi then why didn't she wear a hijab on her wedding, unless the wedding was segregated. πŸ˜†
I wear a hijab and I take it seriously so that's why it came to my mind, no offence to anyone.

Yeah ur right😊

Btw coming back to drama, what do you think would lead to Sherry and Novera getting married? I realy thought Novera was a positive character but seems like she iz a meesni πŸ˜†
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^Novera's intentions are getting clearer by the day. See how she is manipulating things.
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

^^Novera's intentions are getting clearer by the day. See how she is manipulating things.

Yeah she iz not so seedhi as she poses to be, from the day i have seen that bts pic, i hate her whenever she comes on screen in the epi πŸ˜†
-shabz- thumbnail
I think zaini's stupidity will lead novera to sherry.
fairi_88 thumbnail

I think zaini's stupidity will lead novera to sherry.

Yup seemz like it
-shabz- thumbnail
Finally the past is opening up.