Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I want to know why did Ahmer leave Zaini? Is it because he thought the other girl was a safer bait?

What I understood is that Ahmer is a flirt by nature and he was just passing tym with zaini
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

What's up with navera?

She looks jealous might turn into a villian
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Guys, is this show good ? I am going to give this ARY Show a shot if it is not a drag and if it is available in good quality 😆

Yes u should try😃 search for Ary digital official channel on dailymotion, they upload high quality vdoz
fairi_88 thumbnail
Ohhh nooo i got a big spoiler picture from someone's insta... Nd my heart has broken into a million infact trillion pieces💔
Do you guyz want me to post the pic here?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Ohhh nooo i got a big spoiler picture from someone's insta... Nd my heart has broken into a million infact trillion pieces💔

Do you guyz want me to post the pic here?

Please kar do yaar. Waise bhi hum do char hi shayad dekhte hai yeh show.
fairi_88 thumbnail
SPOILER ALERT

🥺🥺🥺
I dont know how this is gonna happen but as far as i know Agha ali said in an interview that he will get married to the step sis in a drama..or may be he was talking about some other drama, or may be he said "engaged" and i didnt heard properly and thought about marriage...
But anyways if this is gonna happen then im sure Novera is going to become a Fasadi😆 and may be say something to Nigar apa and spoil everything...but how on earth will Sherry agree to marry this girl😡🥱 im very upset after seeing this pic😭

fairi_88 thumbnail
Some other behind the scene pics

MeraMann thumbnail
^^ I don't know under what circumstances Sherri would marry Novera but I am telling u this girl had her eyes on Sherri and this family. But still I feel it will be Sherri and Zaini at the end. I don't understand Ahmer. What's going on his mind?
fairi_88 thumbnail
Even im confused as hell as to how the circumstances would get at this point, may be zaini wil try to get back to ahmer and this will create a rift btw sherry and zaini but how does novera takes advantage of al of this is beyond me... And ahmer looks bipolar 😆 he does not know what he wants
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Even im confused as hell as to how the circumstances would get at this point, may be zaini wil try to get back to ahmer and this will create a rift btw sherry and zaini but how does novera takes advantage of al of this is beyond me... And ahmer looks bipolar 😆 he does not know what he wants

@bold I think u are right. That is what will happen. And Novera has been buttering Sherri's sister off late and his siater is also not fond of Zaini n her mom so all these would work in Novera's favour.