Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
love this drama .. going too well and exiting...

Is it me being non muslim or little diff mind set... how is it possible to marry these two characters??? i have hard time accepting first cousins marriage and now this???? they r almost brother-sister... may not be blood but that is the feel... its so weird... I understand the safety and comfort issue but still...

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

Is it me being non muslim or little diff mind set... how is it possible to marry these two characters??? i have hard time accepting first cousins marriage and now this???? they r almost brother-sister... may not be blood but that is the feel... its so weird... I understand the safety and comfort issue but still...

I can understand it will be hard for a non Muslim to understand this, even Muslim today have a hard time understanding it or accepting it, but the reality is that in Islam other than blood relations every one else is halal to get married. Sherry and Zaini are not related by blood so nikah is permissible, today we look down upon it(myself included) because things have changed, but we have to realize that Islam is religion for all times, some things feel weird today where as they were perfectly normal back then.
There is no concept of moo bhola Bhai / behen. That doesn't mean you are not allowed to think of someone as your brother or sister, it just means legally it has no value.
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Promo se yhdrama bht hi fuzool lga tha but its gud now...
The new girl is gud...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Itz ok if u being a non muslim feelz thatz way...i dont know how to explain but in islam there r certain relationz who r caled mehram whom u cant marry eg brother father etc , nd some r defined by Allah as non-mehram who u can marry...first cousinz second cousinz r all non-mehram nd can get married...nd as for step siblingz like the one shown in drama, sherry has differnt mother nd father nd zaini has different mother father so they r non-mehram nd can get married although itz alowed in islam but iz very very rare in real life as well...but the half siblingz (having same father or mother) r like real siblingz nd cannot get married
I hope the explanation helpz 😊
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love the background music of this drama 😃 it just mesmerize me ❤️
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn, here I was wandering about feeling sad about not having any drama to see these days.. and then I found about this amazing one! Aaah I loveee it! Lagta hai aaare cute larke bhar ke isi mein daal diye hain 😆 the actor who would play Ahmer- daaamn I love him he's so hot. And Agha ali?? ❤️ that guy would make me faint in real life if he ever comes in front of me, what a star in terms of both looks and acting . And what j really love is how much I'm loving her! Lol so glad to see a really cute and fresh face opposite these hotties!!
The sherry zaini story obviously is gonna be real hard to get used to...I mean I was thinking of them as siblings until I noticed the chemistry they share when he was holding her hand and not letting her go... but...I don't know I've never been the one who understands cousin marriages either where you grow up calling the guy bhai then marry him..but it's done all over. It's still a bit hard to get used to if I really stop to, I think what makes it a bit easier for me is when I think that zaini anywayz doesn't feel part of the family, so she probz has never truly accepted sherry as brother. So...if we look at it that way, sure.. but if we think about it from sherry's perspective, it is prettty... umm..wierd.

But that being said amazinggg drama! And what a hilarious end to episode 4!!! LoVEeed!!
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hmm. I think it's just that, since as muslims most of us always grew up seeing cousins get married all the time, most of us grew up seeing our guy cousins as just that - guy cousins..not brothers, even though we call them bhai. It's really wierd, but I think most families where cousins ger married, girls just grow up knowing the cousins as na mehrams (so brother like, but not brother) - you still keep some distance than yoj would from a real brother. And same I guess could apply to this situation of sherry and zaini - religiously, they are na mehrams.. so, although they grew up like siblings, they still can get married. But problem for me is in this show they showed the two pretty much acting like siblings around each other.. so... I dunno its hard to accept them as a couple. Because we know they do think of each other as bhai behen. Hmm, we'll see how theh deal with it.
cimba thumbnail
I have never seen or heard anything like that till much older.. and that is by some one in collage that its ok in muslims to marry cousins. My jaw dropped that day... what a culture shock that was for me.. now i hear it but not seen in real yet. raja -rani raji to kya karega kaji... lol
i am open minded to what ever customs and rituals. learning something new everyday.
thanks all for explaining.
Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just started this, loving it so far 👏
cimba thumbnail
what does this show hold? new character has to be introduced and more drama 😭