Posted: 8 years ago
TODAY WAS THE LAST EPISODE
EEEKKKSSS

AGHA ALI KILLED IT
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally The last episode...
But the ending was very simple...everyone can guess that he was from a poor family, and Harim will go back to him...and same happened...

I would have love the ending if it was like he hired that mother and sister to trap Harim again...
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So the same old gheesi peeti ending, what a bore-fest last episode was...i wasnt impressed one bit by that whole longgg convo btw fahad and hareem...fahad's acting was amazing in the initial episodez, but his sudden change in behavior was a bit artificial to me anyways good ending for hareem...🤓

Originally posted by: nep3

Tania is not that stupid 😃
ek stupid hi kafi hai is drame me 😆

i knew something was up when she was even more eager to marry him after Hareem told her everything
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved the very last scene starting from the kitchen to the bike with the OST playing
It was just so beautiful
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the ending 😳 even though it was very predictable and cliche, but AGHA Ali killed it! And even though many did not like how they showed Harlem without any self respect when it came to Fahad, I think that love had its own message and beauty - it is very true that love is sometimes very blind, once you fall in love, regardless of what someone does sometimes it's just not possible to get over them...and that kind of love, though is toxic and unhealthy for yourself, but it can be very powerful..I liked how Fahad said he was scared of the intensity of Hareems love..I loved hareem!!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

I loved the ending 😳 even though it was very predictable and cliche, but AGHA Ali killed it! And even though many did not like how they showed Harlem without any self respect when it came to Fahad, I think that love had its own message and beauty - it is very true that love is sometimes very blind, once you fall in love, regardless of what someone does sometimes it's just not possible to get over them...and that kind of love, though is toxic and unhealthy for yourself, but it can be very powerful..I liked how Fahad said he was scared of the intensity of Hareems love..I loved hareem!!

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS

cudnt hv said it better
ive seen episode 23 and even though Hareems character makes me so angry I love the way theyve shown the reality of an uneducated girl
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ive seen episode 23 and even though Hareems character makes me so angry I love the way theyve shown the reality of an uneducated girl

Dats true, even i felt sad for Hareem wen she used to get exploited by Fahad...poor girl craved for Fahad's love so bad...
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
only thing I liked in last episode is at last we saw Fahad's house ..yay 😆😆