Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -mina-

Awww ty Tri. Your English is waaay better than my French. I need to study πŸ˜†

I guess yes maybe too much to have them at your house. But Paris or London should be possible!

some of my co-workers and I want to learn a European language and travel , hoping to go  next yearπŸ˜ƒ
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Exciting! I hope you do that!!
One story I wish I could write...abhigya meet on a trip to Europe like in hum tum!

Speaking of languages...how many have we seen abhigya speak? I think prags has only shown she knows hindi, english, and marathi that one time during kidnapping track. Whereas abhi probably has demonstrated twice as many or more...Japanese counting I remember, and some others recently I don't know specifically!
Tri... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awww ty Tri. Your English is waaay better than my French. I need to study πŸ˜†

I guess yes maybe too much to have them at your house. But Paris or London should be possible!

Ne t'inquiete pas il faut juste partiquer un peu et ton francais deviendra parfait πŸ˜‰ If you need to study then I need to restart from the begining (my english I mean)
I really appreciate the effort πŸ˜³
adventure_gurl thumbnail

One story I wish I could write...abhigya meet on a trip to Europe like in hum tum!

Speaking of languages...how many have we seen abhigya speak? I think prags has only shown she knows hindi, english, and marathi that one time during kidnapping track. Whereas abhi probably has demonstrated twice as many or more...Japanese counting I remember, and some others recently I don't know specifically!

that would be an awesome idea for a story! When did Abhi say Japanese? Both are very smart when they apply themselves!
What happened to the medical one you were gonna ask me about?πŸ˜ƒ
Tri... thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

some of my co-workers and I want to learn a European language and travel , hoping to go  next yearπŸ˜ƒ

European language ? I can teach you french but out of france you won't use it πŸ˜•
Edited by Tri... - 8 years ago
Tri... thumbnail

Abhi : FRENCH FRENCH FRENCH !!!!!!!!!!  In Rabul mehendi
Tri... thumbnail
ignore sorryEdited by Tri... - 8 years ago
adventure_gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tri...

European language ? I can teach you french but without in france you won't use it πŸ˜•

Tri I have a friend in Qubec,  I live in USA. Also my one friend wants to go to the French Rivera next year!πŸ˜ƒ
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Tri I don't remmeber this about rabul mehendi!

Sonali, he counted some money in Japanese around this time last year, I forget exactly! As for the medical story, my question was what sort of procedures require next of kin consent, but I decided that I would not bother about accuracy and just write what I need. I'm on my phone so I can't link you, but the story is called Enough and you can find it on my index or my searching the forum. The newest chapter has the medical emergency! Actually you may have read it already, sorry I don't remember exactly 😳
Tri... thumbnail

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Tri I have a friend in Qubec,  I live in USA. Also my one friend wants to go to the French Rivera next year!πŸ˜ƒ

Ohh in that case french can be useful πŸ˜‰