nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
"Jao apni saheli ko madad karo".. 
Abhi getting back to PraNu!🤣
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol, Pragya's expressions in that scene were awesome! loved when she bumped against the wall her eyes brightened to see the plate, and how she placed it front of Abhi and walked out
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

God..this moment..

and then she called him desperate ...i m gonna rant about that at least this entire weekend 🤔 how could she!!

Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mina-

Hi asma!!! Any good abhi dreams lately? I miss the MCs too! Haven't written a new one in a while, the feeling is different these days!

I basically write Abhi/Pragya or Abhi/Chashmish fic...I haven't really moved on to Abhi/Fuggy or Abhi/Mugambo! so the Mujhe Chahiyes are harder to do since the show has moved on but I have not 😆

Unfortunatly too tired that I can't even remember my dreams lol
Or maybe my Abhi is too busy for visiting me :)
I miss Abhi Fuggy too
I noticed with this track the activity here seems to have decreased
There was a time when I used to logged in and find some 3 or 4
Fics showing up :)
Edited by Asma- - 8 years ago
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asma-

Unfortunatly too tired that I can't even remember my dreams lol
Or maybe my Abhi is too busy for visiting me :)
I miss Abhi Fuggy too
I noticed with this track the activity here seems to have decreased
There was a time when I used to logged in and find some 3 or 4
Fics showing up :)

yup, different times! these things go in cycles. the forum boomed like crazy during kidnapping track. if/when CVs come up with something like that for abhigya again, we'll see a fresh wave of activity and fics.
..FuggyMehra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

and then she said...if u really want it so much then next year may be🤔..like woman its not some favor i want you to do for me... God ...tomo look at puppies and smiling baby videos...its ok she is gonna be adorable this monday
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Mina hope you check out my thread, updated a new os, need some feedback if you don't mind
-mina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the reminder sonali, sorry i haven't been checking in a while! hope to read over the weekend :)
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..FuggyMehra..

and then she said...if u really want it so much then next year may be🤔..like woman its not some favor i want you to do for me... God ...tomo look at puppies and smiling baby videos...its ok she is gonna be adorable this monday

Right! She is more into this stuff than him anyway! What annoyed me though is she says such mean stuff and then she makes a sad face when he says something hurtful. Eithr say those things and face the expected consequences as a part of the act or just don't say it!!
Again tomorrow she will confide in BB, he may really gonna hate her and she can't take it something..
But why all this faaltu drama then, she could keep fast without making a deal, by disappearing to a spa something and in the night see moon, sleeping Abhi and you are done.. And may be cough also he will wake up and feed her anyway!!

PS: what was the precap about? Didn't get it. Was BB gonna  do something! If Mrunal is quitting I worry for her life! Poor girl and her love story may end up a balidan for her Di!
Asma- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kidnapping track one of the best track ever I think we had so much fun in the AT