Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehra28 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omg i loved it!!! please continue and pm!!!
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OHH I loved it...
Too good...
Toh moeez yahan bhi ka****a hai...
I loved it...
Ab kia hoga...
Eagerly waiting...
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is something new and that too, from you !
Looking forward for more !!!
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you for the review. Suhaib chachu is very protective over his bhatiji but so is our shehr zaada Wali Suhaib Khan, think he takes after Daddy?

--

3. Horse-riding and more tensions

Wali had taken both Zarmine and Farah for horse-riding, noticing that Farah seemed a little distant. He was about to ask when Zarmine did it for him.

"Farah, itni chup chup kyun ho?" Zarmine asked curious. "Kya phir Irem se laraii ho gayi."

"Arey mein kyun hui Irem se larne waali?" Farah said rolling her eyes. "Mein toh bas chachu ka sauch rahi thi. Woh toh kabhi naraaz nahi hote. Aghar woh Moeez se naraaz huay the toh kya Moeez wakehi mujhe koi nuksaan paunchana chahta hai?"

"Farah, itna mat saucho," Wali assured her gently. "Baba Jaan bas Moeez ko kuch samjana chah rahe the, aur kuch nahi. Aur waise bhi Farah, Moeez tumhe mere jeete ji kabhi haat bi nahi laga sakta."

Farah tilted her head to the side to see the fierce protectiveness in her cousin and best friend's eyes. It was almost like the look in Suhaib Chachu's eyes but she liked it more in Wali's eyes. Maybe because he was her best friend and she knew he would always be around even when Suhaib Chachu couldn't be.

"Besides, hum sab tumhare saath hain," Zarmine assured as well. "Tum akeli thori ho."

"Thanks, you guys," Farah said to her cousins. "Bas Suhaib Chachu ko kabhi aise dekha nahi na toh thora surprise ho gayi thi."

Wali and Zarmine laughed as they continued the horse ride with her.

--

It was late evening when Farah and Zarmine could hear the adults laughing and talking about something. Or at least Ruhi, Zohra and Arjumand seemed to be perfectly happy talking to one another when the two girls came seeing Wali with Suhaib and Behroze.

"Baba!" Farah hurried over to hug her father.

"Arey meri ghuriya," Behroze kissed Farah's forehead. "Kaisa hai mera bacha?"

"Baba Jaan!" Zarmine hugged Suhaib.

"Arey jaan baba kaisi hai?" Suhaib said gently. "Kya kar rahi theen meri donoon jaanein?"

"Baba Jaan, Lala, dekhein na Farah ne cheating ki hai," Zarmine complained.

Farah huffed at her before turning to Wali. "Wali, dekho na, Zarmine mujhpe ilzaam laga rahi hai, maine koi cheating nahi ki."

"Arey aap logue yahan baatein kar rahe hain?" Ruhi said, coming into the kitchen. "Wahan toh rishte ki baatein ho rahi hain."

"Acha?" Behroz said, looking surprised. "Kya Irem ke liye koi acha rishta aya hai?"

"Haan na," Ruhi said, leaning close to Behroz. "Zohra na Irem ke liye Wali ka haath maanga hai."

Farah was taken aback by that and suddenly felt very lightheaded. Wali marrying Irem? She had never thought there was anything between the two of them and felt as if someone was squeezing her heart right now. Her cheeks felt moist and as she touched them, she realized they were wet.

"Arjumand ne kya kaha hai?" Farah could hear Suhaib Chachu asking but she didn't want to hear the reply. She tilted her gaze, her eyes meeting with Wali's who appeared to look startled but she didn't care. She pushed past them all, running to her bedroom and shutting the door behind her. Throwing herself on the bed, she burst into the tears that had been threatening to fall ever since she had heard this. It was confusing, she didn't understand why it hurt to hear it.

I don't want to share Wali with anyone, Zarmine was always the only exception, but how will I share him with Irem? I don't even like Irem...how could you do this to me, Wali?

Wali and Zarmine were walking outside together.

"Lala, aap kya Irem se shaadi kar lein ge?" Zarmine said. "Lala, mujhe woh bilkul nahi pasand."

Wali sighed, unsure of what to tell her. His mother seemed so happy and his father seemed surprised but not unhappy either, not to mention Tayee-Ammi seemed ecstatic. But him personally...Irem wasn't his type. "Ammi aur Baba Jaan iss rishte se baut khush hain, Zarmine. Mein apni khushi ke liye unki khushi ko kaise kurbaan kardoon?"

"Ammi apne ladle betay ki shaadi ka sunke khush hain," Zarmine said in a matter-of-fact tone. "Aghar aapko shaadi hi karni hai toh Farah se karlein na."

Wali felt his heart beat quicken as Zarmine said that. He hadn't seen Farah since this afternoon and had tried talking to her but she refused to open the door. Honestly, when he needed his best friend's commentary and advice the most, she wasn't there. "Farah meri cousin aur best friend hai Zarmine. Ho sakta hai woh mere baare mein iss tara sauch ti hi na ho."

"Lala, aap wakehi baut budhu hain," Zarmine scolded. "Farah aapko baut passand karti hai, aapko kya lagta hai woh us waqt filmi heroine ki tarah wahan se kyun bhaag gayi thi? Ainvayi acting thori kar rahi thi."

Wali stared at Zarmine. Farah liked him? She had never given him any hints that she liked him more than a friend. But maybe he was just blind. The way Irem kept on mentioning him and Farah together and comparing herself with Farah was more than just their cousin rivalry with one another. Sweat was forming on his forehead and he wondered how to get out of this situation. He didn't like Irem, she was way too forward and he didn't like the way she kept flirting with him. He didn't even enjoy her company as a friend, so how was he supposed to tell his parents that? "Zarmine, mujhe kuch samaj nahi araha ke mein kya karoon? Farah toh mujhse baat tak nahi kar rahi aur Baba Jaan aur Ammi ko dukh dene ka mein sauch bhi nahi sakta."

Zarmine seemed to ponder deep in thought. "Baat toh tumhe karni pare gi Lala. Aghar Farah ke baare mein baat nahi kar sakte toh itna toh keh sakte ho na ke tumhe Irem passand nahi hai? Ammi aur Baba Jaan tumse tumhari raye poochein ge, toh keh dena."

Wali sighed a little. He knew he had no chance. Maybe he should ask Aghajaan for advice. He always knew the right things to say. He smiled a little, hugging Zarmine. "Acha chalo theek hai, andar chalein."

Zarmine shrugged. "Sure."

--

"Acha toh yeh baat hai," Aghajaan bit his lower lip thoughtfully as he thought about the situation.

Wali kissed Aghajaan's hand lovingly before laying his head in his grandfather's lap. "Mujhe toh kuch nahi samaj araha hai Aghajaan. Main Baba Jaan se kya kahoon?"

"Wali," Aghajaan said. "Aghar tumhe Irem nahi pasand toh kehdo Suhaib se. Tumhare baap baut acha hai, meri tara ana parast aur zaalim nahi hai. Aghar tum mana karo ge, toh woh kabhi bhi woh nahi kare ga joh maine Behroze Khan ke saath kiya tha." His eyes watered and Wali reached over, hugging him. He didn't know much about what happened all those years ago but was glad that the family managed to make amends. He couldn't even imagine his life without Bare Baba, Tayee-Ammi and especially Farah in his life.

"Toh main Baba Jaan ko kehdoon?" Wali asked, wanting to confirm it really was okay.

Aghajaan kissed Wali on the forehead. "Haan beta kehdo apne dil ki baat."

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hiii!
I am extremely sorry for not commenting on this! I read the first chapter last week but didn't see that the next 2 were updated too! I wanted to comment as soon as I read the 1st chapter on how much I LOVE this story! Its ADORABLE! Like I never thought of WaFa liking each other from thing angle, like as best friends! Like I swear the concept is SO CUTE!!! I just LOVE IT! I love the irem twist you brought in! You have no idea how cute i find this story! I just read on another post that you are planning to stop it,please dont. Honestly I miss OsMaya/WaFa so much and your stories fill in that void. Its so much fun to read these, like you have no idea how happy i am that someone writes WaFa fanfics! I am really sorry for not commenting on your stories, lately I've been so caught up with school and deadlines so I have cut off my Social Media use, plus I am so lazy to login to IF :P But whenever i can I do read your stories and trust me you have no idea how much I love them! like though you are the only one who writes WaFa fanfics, you write them beautifully. and trust me this is coming from someone who is VERY picky on reading, I love to read but I am so picky be it with novels or FF's so when I say I LOVE your stories I really do! =D I'll deff soon share your story link with other of my friends who I am sure will love to read them. Aahh am sorry for writing so much! I just had to tell you that I really appreciate your writing bc its like the only entertainment for me atm as am not interesting in any shows. So please dont stop writing!!
Lots of love ❤️ -Dina :)

PS: Just a tip,if you could add to the title as you update each part it would be easier for your readers to know that you have posted an update esp the silent ones :) You can just edit the original post to edit the title and then just make it look something like eg: "Nazerin Jab Milein (Diyar e Dil AU FANFIC) - part 3 updated"
You could do that with other stories so that no one would over look an update. :)
farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much sweetie. I really needed this, I've been having a bit of a slump and feeling demotivated in writing especially in this one due to the lack of commentary and all but seeing your comment has made me so happy. I thought if Aghajaan had accepted them when Behroz came with Ruhi to the haveli to ask for forgiveness then Wali, Farah and Zarmine would be extremely close. I won't stop it, don't worry. Updates may be a bit slow as there is a lot more going on in Alvida Aye Dil and Zinda Dargor Hoon and this one is more lighter (probably not for long lol) so yes. Thank you for the comment and your idea is good. XD I'm glad you think I write them well. Gosh, Wali is such a silent one that his feelings are hard to grasp or they were before the last episode. That last episode really helped me get a grasp of Wali/Farah.
I will edit the title :) That's perfect. Thank you.

.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi
the story is getting really interesting
eager to see if wali talk abt his feelings to zuhaib..