Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

^ FABB VM! Song goes really well!

i just love this song...its looped on my phone since πŸ˜† Heer is pretty much farah in this condition lol
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dhani_

now that's bit weird / sweet to say πŸ˜†
somehow i can never imagine him as father.
brother is fine bt not as father πŸ˜‰

haha
but as i have seen pics of osman, the one with mariam, it doesnt look like he is playing her father..
also it isn't necessary that she is daughter...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

feeling are mutual dear but based on circumstances...It is one of possibility πŸ˜†
maya played a mother before But
Nahiii Obi can never play a fatherπŸ˜‰

she played mother?? when?

me too. i like karan in DMG but my my he stole heart as Asad . asad for was best male lead in indian show. with no extravaganza he played every shade with perfection. it was my favorite show but they ruin it..i miss my AsYa days

I only started watching dmg when KaSu were there
and I liked KSG only until he returned after the leap in DMG
then i started hating him and still doπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

feeling are mutual dear but based on circumstances...It is one of possibility πŸ˜†
maya played a mother before But
Nahiii Obi can never play a fatherπŸ˜‰

Oh nooeee! Obi as a father would be I'm just saying it'd be weird to see OsMaya as parents to itni badi bachi. They are still too young for that! And again, having a selfie with a childactor does not equal to her sharing their common onscreen DNA πŸ˜†

When did Maya play a mother onscreen though? πŸ˜•
she did in khoya khoya chand
Dhani_ thumbnail
Aree she played mother twice once in khoya khoya chand and in ladoon mein pali. In kkc thou it was her sisters daughter but Ladon mein pali last epi they show her having daughter around 3-4 year old. Yaar meine toh bus yuhi kaha that now everyone is nagging me about their daughter lol. Now I thinking more deeply osman 's look in pic also was not father/parent type nor is Mayas. They were looking same age as wali Farah
Dhani_ thumbnail
I hope they resume shoot soon and we get BTS. So things will b clear. Daughter or no daughter I just want them back on screen soon. We are yet find out the surprise obi was talking about.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
^Oh, yeah! I had no idea about LMP because I didn't watch that show for even like a minute πŸ˜† KKC doesn't count cuz sister's child. And..last episode parenthood chalta hai cuz last episode hai xD Arey not nagging! It's just that I found the assumption about being parents weird cuz, like you said, the selfies were super casual. Like I still can't understand how did the assumption about Obi's character being grey crop up. Khair, at this point anything can be true. Having no proof means there's no wrong possibility!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i just love this song...its looped on my phone since πŸ˜† Heer is pretty much farah in this condition lol

I really like the song too!