Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
I really need to start PSing again
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

I guess I understand what you mean πŸ˜† Though, I can't say I've ever loved a show enough to be "jazbaati" about it (though, books, maybe). Although, DeD might fall into that category for me - definitely my favorite drama! 😳 But I understand the sentiment, still! And honestly? I did enjoy your post on Aunn Zara; even if I didn't like it as much, how you worded your feelings was nice πŸ˜‰

Well, I still have to complete the show. Who knows, maybe I'll come to like it more, again? It's probably just this time of the year I chose to start watching Pak shows; DeD is the only one I finished quickly. Goya is hanging in the air, as is the 4th episode of Gul-e-Rana - I just don't come to it, right now. Not in the mood for shows or any entertainment, at this time *sigh* 😭

lol, you didn't miss out on much, then, I assure you! That show traumatised me, I tell you πŸ˜†

I love books, I do. But the way that dramas and shows get me, no other form of story telling us. I just enjoy dramas so much more. Enough to get all jazbati about it from time to time πŸ˜†

OH!! I was missing DeD so much the other day. Now that enough time has passed and I've gotten detached from the schedule of watching it every week, I'm realizing that the show was so good. I was so exhausted by the end of its run that my brain was only picking up the negative aspects of it. But now when I can skim through the entire show..all the wonderful and beautiful things about it jump at me. Hayye...WaFa!
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I love books, I do. But the way that dramas and shows get me, no other form of story telling us. I just enjoy dramas so much more. Enough to get all jazbati about it from time to time πŸ˜†

OH!! I was missing DeD so much the other day. Now that enough time has passed and I've gotten detached from the schedule of watching it every week, I'm realizing that the show was so good. I was so exhausted by the end of its run that my brain was only picking up the negative aspects of it. But now when I can skim through the entire show..all the wonderful and beautiful things about it jump at me. Hayye...WaFa!

Personally, no form of entertainment, desi or western, can come close to the blissful joy of reading books and magazines.
1018283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Personally, no form of entertainment, desi or western, can come close to the blissful joy of reading books and magazines.

We will get along just fine, then πŸ˜† I am a book-worm by nature, be that novels, scholarly texts, religious ones - whatever, as long as it clicks, I'll devour it 😳 The feel of a book in your hands, the sound of paper pages turning... though, e-books are practical, in their own ways.

Though, yes, visual media has its own advantages πŸ˜› But really, apart from DeD, I can't remember if any show has left such a deep impression with me. I probably really just don't remember, lol. Yet:

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved reading all the Aunn Zara discussions going around here! =D

I think Aunn Zara is the kind of show that when you watch for the first time you will for sure get entertainment because its SO hilarious! The story line doesn't click at first, especially after certain episodes you do get a little bored(Or maybe its just me bc I marathon-ed it in like 3 days xD) but I truly appreciated AZ couple of weeks AFTER watching the show. It took a while for me to sink in the concept and depth of the show keeping the comedy part aside. Also I love how you could randomly go and watch an episode of it and have a riot of laughter! But now I am looking forward to getting some time to re-watch the show, am sure I would love it even more!
Edited by -DeeNaa- - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ahh I liked Tere Pehlu Mein.. Well only the starting episodes.. They dragged it way too much later on
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Mais
Gorgeous GIFs! I am gonna use them soon.

Also for those who want a clear video of OsMaya's ramp walk, this is the clearest version I managed to find
https://vimeo.com/147558244

Edited by prc_fan1 - 8 years ago
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

We will get along just fine, then πŸ˜† I am a book-worm by nature, be that novels, scholarly texts, religious ones - whatever, as long as it clicks, I'll devour it 😳 The feel of a book in your hands, the sound of paper pages turning... though, e-books are practical, in their own ways.

Though, yes, visual media has its own advantages πŸ˜› But really, apart from DeD, I can't remember if any show has left such a deep impression with me. I probably really just don't remember, lol. Yet:

We will get along like a house on fire, Amina, my bibliophilic partner-in-crime. I am partial to eminent works, contemporary or classical. Although, I've been taken in by political and legal biographies, of late. Also, pulitzer prize and 'house of cards' have really turned my attention to magazines, in general and international weeklies and monthlies, in particular (the new yorker for lifestyle, time and the economist for politics and hbr and bloomberg businessweek for business).

As far as form and format is concerned, hardcover and paperback have their own charm, but I have been strongly leaning towards ebooks, in general and the '.epub' format, in particular given that they can be relatively economical and ergonomic. 😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

(i physically can not stop myself from making stuff on this walk. i just can't.)

icons.

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Mais Everything is so gorgeous!! Absolutely LOVEEE your coloring! Its just perfect!
The way he is looking at her and her smile melts my heart every time❀️ Why are they so beautiful!!
Edited by -DeeNaa- - 8 years ago