Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

haye u have watched pkyek?? it is my all time fav show.. and abhiya are my 1st obsession (next comes Osmaya)

abhiya r my babies..my first Hindi shw..I joined IF coz of dem:-) I fell in luv on seeing d promos nly...later ending was messed up but still its my first she which I watched completely..then nxt hooked to IPKKND nd KYY..den one week onwards deeply nd madly in in lov wid OsMaya after watching DeD..WaFa r nt getting out of my mind nd finally I landed up here..😳
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizba63

Haha Ikr? I too always wondered like why did she slap him? I know that she was mad at him but still it doesn't make sense. 😆

well it was hilarious and weird in sense me too never got the reason
(i mean it takes two to do tango)😆
bechara aunn everyone hits him from his ammi, phuppo. dadi and zara
practically every lady in show
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Dhani_

well it was hilarious and weird in sense me too never got the reason
(i mean it takes two to do tango)😆
bechara aunn everyone hits him from his ammi, phuppo. dadi and zara
practically every lady in show

That slap wasn't for the pregnancy news but because she was had just gotten the news that it was Aunn who had orchestrated the whole plan of them going out of the house. Think about it..Aunn had so convincingly made up the whole scenario of the family hating Zara and giving Aunn a tough time about it. It wasn't easy for Zara to go from being everyone's apple of the eye to being treated as an outsider. The feeling that it wasn't real and the anger/hurt that AUNN of all people did that outweighed any feeling of happiness at the pregnancy news.

But it was hilariously adorable the way Aunn announced it though! "Zara! Main maan banne wala hoon! Matlab, tum baap banne wali ho!" 🤣 AZ is amazing for various reasons, one of my most fav being the titular male character being beaten and cursed by virtually every other character in the show 🤣
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

That slap wasn't for the pregnancy news but because she was had just gotten the news that it was Aunn who had orchestrated the whole plan of them going out of the house. Think about it..Aunn had so convincingly made up the whole scenario of the family hating Zara and giving Aunn a tough time about it. It wasn't easy for Zara to go from being everyone's apple of the eye to being treated as an outsider. The feeling that it wasn't real and the anger/hurt that AUNN of all people did that outweighed any feeling of happiness at the pregnancy news.

But it was hilariously adorable the way Aunn announced it though! "Zara! Main maan banne wala hoon! Matlab, tum baap banne wali ho!" 🤣 AZ is amazing for various reasons, one of my most fav being the titular male character being beaten and cursed by virtually every other character in the show 🤣

Haha soo true Mais. My younger sister was like every lady in the house got to take a swipe at him! And that next it was his daughter's turn cause it's the family tradition!! 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

check out this video by osman at FPW

https://www.facebook.com/osmankhalidbutt/videos/vb.247088518687239/1030717813657635/?type=2&theater

Tfs! Hareem looked so beautiful! She's such a STUNNER!
1018283 thumbnail
I hated pkyek... no chappals, please 😆 But I guess, I am allergic to vampires, so might be a reason. As for Indian shows, they seem to follow a pattern: Start off nicely with a good concept - and end in a complete cr*p fest 😒 Like SR on Colors. That was such a wonderful show, I loved it. Now, I can't stand it, lol.

Does anyone here watch Pyar ko ho jane do on Sony tv? I need some more opinions before I see whether it's worth a watch. But it does have wonderful reviews, till now.

On another note: Sorry if I missed it anywhere, but when is Sanam going to be aired? Or isn't that finalised, yet? 😳
OMG I liked PKYEK except the vampire crap
but Sukirti <3
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: manan09

abhiya r my babies..my first Hindi shw..I joined IF coz of dem:-) I fell in luv on seeing d promos nly...later ending was messed up but still its my first she which I watched completely..then nxt hooked to IPKKND nd KYY..den one week onwards deeply nd madly in in lov wid OsMaya after watching DeD..WaFa r nt getting out of my mind finally I landed up here..😳

i first used to love dmg but then it was messed up, i left it...
then came PKYEK❤️ uff Abhiya were magic... loved them, still love them.. yeah u r rite abt ending.. that all khurana crap🤢
oh yes ipkknd another fav show of mine.. i loved arshi and ASR...aftr pkyek and bfr Ded ipkknd is one show i have loved..
coming to ded, i started bcz of sanam aswell.. but then hooked to WaFa and fell in love with Osmaya❤️
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No matter how cute OsMaya look together, they will never be able to top the magic, cuteness, legacy and epic awesomeness that was Aunn Zara.

Oh, Pakistani TV! Where were you all these years when I developed a permanent concussion from constantly banging my head against the wall while my mother happily lapped up all the dim-witted indian soap operas with impunity! Sigh! 😒
Edited by CouchPotato90 - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

OMG I liked PKYEK except the vampire crap

but Sukirti <3

yes sukku is❤️ loved her in pkyek