Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neurotic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Back to IF after a long time! Ramp walk was so so beautiful! Did not like the cloths though! OKB would have looked great minus the pearl neclace! Felt like snatching it and throwing it away! He looked so much better in the post walk outfit! Maya is so beautiful but her make up was not that great either! But I guess they do not need any of these things! After all they are the awesome twosome! Only love for these two!
I don't know who Maha is but the video clip was ahmaaazing!!! So beautifully done! As for Mais's gif's, she has surpassed herself with her recent ones!
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

Probably around late feb-early March, I guess.

Lala, kyun darra rahe ho? 😆 It will premiere in January, confirmed by HSY himself xD
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: manan09

Thank u abby...😳

Ur dp JeRan..my first fav telly couple I shipped😭

Omggg u r a JERAN FAN TOO ...yayyy

That's also the first tv couple I shipped both onscreen and offscreen BADLY and till now it's my DP...so u may fathom the degree of my craze for this Jodi...I miss those old golden days of Indian tv serials when there used to b so many good serials running in every channel with awesome leads n jodis unlike now when all Indian serials hv servant lead hero and heroines ...don't know why they r cast as main leads ...I only watch drashtis raja rani show on zee now...coz I jus luv her to death and I M a huge fan of the hero sid karnick since vampire days where he played the evil vampire brother
K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

That's also the first tv couple I shipped both onscreen and offscreen BADLY and till now it's my DP...so u may fathom the degree of my craze for this Jodi...I miss those old golden days of Indian tv serials when there used to b so many good serials running in every channel with awesome leads n jodis unlike now when all Indian serials hv servant lead hero and heroines ...don't know why they r cast as main leads ...I only watch drashtis raja rani show on zee now...coz I jus luv her to death and I M a huge fan of the hero sid karnick since vampire days where he played the evil vampire brother

Bingo man!! I shipped dem onscreen nd offscreen..I didn't watched dmg but saw on YT years later wen I saw jeran..dey r so cute..nd hate dat shw fr ruining d ending..gawd nly knows hw much I cried wen dey didn't ended SidMa:'-(..dey made FL a trash..IMO..starone channel has some amazing youth shows..but be only SaaS baby carp wid dayans nd atmas everywhr..
ah Sid frm pkyek..I lik him too..dat is my first Hindi soap..I don't watch ERER..I religiously follow ky2..Manan love story was beautiful..😳
Edited by manan09 - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

haye u have watched pkyek?? it is my all time fav show.. and abhiya are my 1st obsession (next comes Osmaya)
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Lala, kyun darra rahe ho? 😆 It will premiere in January, confirmed by HSY himself xD

o thank god...feb march will be too much 😆
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
check out this video by osman at FPW
https://www.facebook.com/osmankhalidbutt/videos/vb.247088518687239/1030717813657635/?type=2&theater
JeRan are the only couple me and abby have in common
CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
K, watched Aunn Zara for the craziest umpteenth time and something I can't quite wrap my head around is the fact as to why did Maya (aka Zara) slap Osman (aka Aunn) when he informs her that she is expecting. Duh!
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

K, watched Aunn Zara for the craziest umpteenth time and something I can't quite wrap my head around is the fact as to why did Maya (aka Zara) slap Osman (aka Aunn) when he informs her that she is expecting. Duh!

Haha Ikr? I too always wondered like why did she slap him? I know that she was mad at him but still it doesn't make sense. 😆