Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I'm honestly at a loss as to the reason. Maybe because twelve episodes in, there's no wailing heroine jis par tashadud ho raha hai? 🀣

Sorry, didn't mean to be caustic, but let me recount a story: after my first serial, Haissam told me I should start watching dramas more to be better informed on the goings-on of the industry, various actors'/directors' work ... so one day I sat down and flipped through all the entertainment channels.

All 14 of them had a mid-shot of the heroine crying with an alaap or dramatic music playing in the background. It was quite, err... illuminating? And frankly, terribly misogynistic. I love how serials like Aunn Zara and Goya showcase strong, independent women who, yes, might be flawed, but at least they're not two extremes we see on television as a norm: the home-maker or the home breaker
so true
Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
i dont mean to burst your bubble but I dont think we should have high expectations yet. What if they are not paired together or playing brother or sister :S

OKB said he will reveal the surprise when we get over DeD...that is giving me creepy vibes
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

i dont mean to burst your bubble but I dont think we should have high expectations yet. What if they are not paired together or playing brother or sister :S

OKB said he will reveal the surprise when we get over DeD...that is giving me creepy vibes

But someone confirmed in last DED thread that they are paired togheter right? πŸ˜•
Agar yeh sach haiii mujhe proof chahiye before I start fangirling πŸ˜†
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

that would be super weird, seeing them as brother-sister..I know, i can see mother-son as a duo but not a duo as brother-sister...lol
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Imane

But someone confirmed in last DED thread that they are paired togheter right? πŸ˜•

Yes they are paired together. He confirmed it. Hinna ko kuch nahi pata πŸ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

I really hope Maya does NOT have facial hair in this drama or in any other drama, I don't want to see a hairy haseena! 🀣

Ashuu 🀣
Tauba tauba!
mary78613 thumbnail
OKB still has his beard so I am hopeful that we would have it in the show. I can't watch a chikna OKB either. Aik to dhoodh jitna safed hai yeh πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg so it's confirmed? They're paired together! Then what's the surprise? 😳

Originally posted by: brainychild92

that would be super weird, seeing them as brother-sister..I know, i can see mother-son as a duo but not a duo as brother-sister...lol

The ssame happened with adeel and aamina and that Maan coupleπŸ˜†