Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Haila! Fahad looks very handsome and well groomed in this AD! Maya and him look good together <33

Someone please link me to this AD!

And Mais your work is PERFECT ❀️
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg mais gifs are amazing ...
Obi ones are just perfect...
AND new tvc is just gorgeous..wow never though i will fahad and maya together. but they are looking good. i love his clean shave look than beard ones he just look very fresh and young this way.😊
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Mais Those are stunning. The first set is adorkable. And, I'm so in love with the second one. Fahad and Maya look so good. *___*
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maya's IG pic

Wonderful working with these great people..!! #bigthing #comingsoon #cover #greatphotographer
#lovedthem #husbandwife @guddushani #hellopakistanmagazine #mayaali
frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Oh goshh...these 3 OKB gifs are super awesome !!!!

@lostmymusic - Since i became crazy DeD and OKB fan from last 2 months😳...i started visiting this forum sometimes in search of creations...and its the first time i m commenting here...
You are just amazing...πŸ‘β­οΈ...i m a fan of your creations...i love your work too much !!😳..i have even used ur gifs...Keep making stuff on OsmAya..πŸ˜†...Love them too much...πŸ˜›

I m going to get these gifs stacked...gonna use it !!! πŸ˜ƒ
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: frenz4u

Oh goshh...these 3 OKB gifs are super awesome !!!!

@lostmymusic - Since i became crazy DeD and OKB fan from last 2 months😳...i started visiting this forum sometimes in search of creations...and its the first time i m commenting here...
You are just amazing...πŸ‘β­οΈ...i m a fan of your creations...i love your work too much !!😳..i have even used ur gifs...Keep making stuff on OsmAya..πŸ˜†...Love them too much...πŸ˜›

I m going to get these gifs stacked...gonna use it !!! πŸ˜ƒ

AWWW! Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much for taking the time out and appreciating these gifs. It makes me feel happy whenever someone uses these creations and even more so when they appreciate them (I'm a shitty person when it comes to replying to said appreciation but I really do value each and every comment 😳)

This made my night, whatever that's left of it at least πŸ˜† Yes ji, Fan ji xD InShaAllah will continue giffing them..they give me such joy!
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Obi crashed into glass door...hurt his finger and got six stitches
He just said it himself on Instagram
Anam... thumbnail
Osman's Insta pix

And it's official! #sharezandtanya #nikah Congratulations, bro. Love you. #khoonkarishta

Anam... thumbnail

At Ozzy's epic, epic birthday bash. What. A. Night. So proud of who you are, and how far you've come, Oz. Love you to the moon and back. #bloodbrothers #insidejoke

Anam... thumbnail
Not related to Sanam or OsMaya but I had to post this pic here ❀️
Posted by Ali Rehman on Instagram

Agha J and Suhaib reunited! So good to see my on-screen dad again Surely time flies when spent in the presence of Giants. #AbidAli #diyaredil #alirehmankhan #alirehman