Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ive realized that i only like maya with make up

and red lipstick suits her
i usually dont like red lipstick on people

that's because of her skin tone
if you are too fair and have warm complexion read lipstick make you look like vampire 😆
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like Maya with less make up..
Too much make up kinda look odd on her 😕
Like in photoshoots and all..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
When fara actually said she love moiz?? That moiz was saying when he kidnaped her that 'sari zindagi mere sath mohabbat khlti rahi'???
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

ive realized that i only like maya with make up

and red lipstick suits her
i usually dont like red lipstick on people

Yes red lipstick suits her and its quite rare for any girl. it suits on Hareem Farooq also..

But I like Maya better without makeup.. Sometimes it looks a bit over when she wears dark makeup .. I liked her look in Mera Naam Yousuf Hai.. That suits her perfectly.

I liked her look also in tha Eid Mubarak video along with Osman ..

But she always manages to look nice.. In whatever she wears.. She carries herself really well.

Originally posted by: Dhani_

that's because of her skin tone
if you are too fair and have warm complexion read lipstick make you look like vampire 😆

Maya is actually fair, and red lipstick looks sooo good on her.

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yes red lipstick suits her and its quite rare for any girl. it suits on Hareem Farooq also..

But I like Maya better without makeup.. Sometimes it looks a bit over when she wears dark makeup .. I liked her look in Mera Naam Yousuf Hai.. That suits her perfectly.

I liked her look also in tha Eid Mubarak video along with Osman ..

But she always manages to look nice.. In whatever she wears.. She carries herself really well.

Yeah she looked the best in MNYH...much better than DeD

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

When fara actually said she love moiz?? That moiz was saying when he kidnaped her that 'sari zindagi mere sath mohabbat khlti rahi'???

She didnt. She was just really close to him so he assumed that I think.

Tera Ghum Aur Hum is the most awaited play of the next season because of many different reasons. This is going to be Hamza Ali Abbasi's first play after the hit drama serial "Pyare Afzal" and it is going to be directed by Haseeb Hassan who recently directed the popular drama serial "Diyar-e-Dil". "Tera Ghum Aur Hum" also boasts of a star cast with big names like Gohar Raheed, Osman Khalid Butt, Javed Sheikh, Mehmood Aslam and Laila Zuberi.

Talking about her character in the play Maya Ali said,

"My character in this play is somewhat different from what I have done so far in dramas. The name of my character in the play is Mannu which is short for Manahil"

She also revealed a few things about the storyline,

"The story is based in a haveli in which a big family lives under a joint set-up. Everyone in the family has great respect for each other. The girls cannot leave the house without covering their heads. Hamza Ali Abbasi's character lives next door to Mannu's haveli, he is jobless so he starts tutoring Mannu. That is where the love story starts from."

Stating why people should be watching this play Maya Ali said,

"The drama is full of twists, there is a lot of rona dhona, a lot of thrill, action and much much more. The story covers a span of 8 or 9 years. I request everyone to please watch this show. For the first time while shooting a play I am really into the character, I feel like I really am Mannu. When I do the emotional scenes, it takes me a lot of time to come out of those emotions."

The latest pictures posted from the sets of the play show that the stars are really enjoying themselves while they are shooting the play. Here are some recent pictures from the sets of Tera Ghum Aur Hum.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHY DID IT SAY IT HAS OKB
DOES THAT MEAN OKB HAS A CAMEO HERE

YAYYY