Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Tumhe koi original joke nahi aata kya? Wohi recycles jokes baar baar :@
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OMG OMG OMG ! Amarbail 😲

Zayaaa !!! Where are youuu.. I have read another part of it n I badly want to discuss it with someone ! This novel is getting sooo interesting with each passing chapter ( baab ) and I am HOOKED to it !

Mera crying session shuru hogaya hai 😳

--

P.S. Guys, I know this is Sanam Thread and you guys mostly want to discuss OsMaya here at the moment and I am here with the novel's discussion.. I know it may annoy some or well all of you.. But believe me we don't have any thread here to discuss novels and MOST importantly, Zaya mujhe bas yahin milti hai.. 😆 pehle it was DeD Thread n now here.. so I can't help posting about the novel here.. Just wanted to say it before posting anything further ...

ASHHH! CHECK OUR DIL KA CONNECTION. MAIN AGAYII 😆

where are you?? That tiff between Umer and Jahangir uncle?

Edit: I sent you a scrap. Check your scrapbook :)

Edited by -ZaYalicious- - 8 years ago
Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Osman's tweets 😆

@aClockworkObi: Race 2 playing on cable; so many quotable quotes.
'A for Apple, B for be quiet warna C se chaanta!' #acidtriptime

@aClockworkObi: 'Woh Armaan hai Armaan, koi anaar nahi jis ke daanay nikal ke khaa jaoge!' #ThugLife #Race2
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Obi comes on twitter every 2-3 days tweets about the randomest things and then goes away😆
I really want him to comment on Maya's pic with Hamza, since he didn't like Hamzaya or Mamza lets see what he has to say about HaYa😛
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Also I just saw about Obi's Eleventeen comment! I read about it but I had no idea what Elevnteen was refering to! Hahaha this guy is hilarious!😆
Just another reason I cant wait to see the talk show, just imagine 40 minutes of OsMaya and obi's witty answers

The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

OMG OMG OMG ! Amarbail 😲

Zayaaa !!! Where are youuu.. I have read another part of it n I badly want to discuss it with someone ! This novel is getting sooo interesting with each passing chapter ( baab ) and I am HOOKED to it !

Mera crying session shuru hogaya hai 😳

--

P.S. Guys, I know this is Sanam Thread and you guys mostly want to discuss OsMaya here at the moment and I am here with the novel's discussion.. I know it may annoy some or well all of you.. But believe me we don't have any thread here to discuss novels and MOST importantly, Zaya mujhe bas yahin milti hai.. 😆 pehle it was DeD Thread n now here.. so I can't help posting about the novel here.. Just wanted to say it before posting anything further ...

Bold: Then why are you being the parasite and annoying then? 😳 😆

LOONNGGG TIMMEE PA
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wow that was fast

Oooh I can't wait to watch back on screen together
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys, watch this WaFa VM all of you! Its so beautiful!

Made by Maha aka xSaiyaara
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amina-Zahra

Hello 😊

Well, as most of you probably can guess, I am new to this forum. Though, a Pakistani, I'm a newbie to the Pak serial-world, more or less 😆 Don't know any actors/actresses nor on-going shows, though I might start watching more dramas, now, after finding one gem.

Diyar e Dil was my first Pak show after years, and I fell in love with it, to my own surprise. Watched all the episodes within 3-4 days, lol. I, especially, liked OKB as Wali 😳

Have been stalking this thread for some days and am excited for this new show of OKB and Maya Ali, as well. Though, with the lack of information on the show, itself, how are you guys managing to fill up this AT? I'm amazed 😆

Hi Amina

Welcome here! 😃

Ohh, we all can go on and on about OsMaya ( This is Osman and Maya's ship name, incase you don't know 😆)
Fo the time being, we are just discussing anything and everything about OsMaya, their old shows, new shows EVERYTHING 😆
Feel free to join us!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Maya's Insta pic

Salahuddin n Mannu #SaNu #HaYa #onset #teraghumaurhum #selfiegram
#happyface #comingsoon #humtv #mayaali

Since Osman made fun of Mamza & Hamzaya, Maya came up with a new name for her & Hamza 😆

Awwweee!

Lol. When did Osman make fun of these names? 😆