Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby behna, I read this first interview the day it was up on the website. DeD was in its initial stage during those days and I was desperately waiting for WaFa cuz the promos had made me excited. I already used to like Obi for his good looks in Goya and comic timing in AZ. But when I read this interview, buss I became his fan. His wit, sarcasm and so many other things made me just fall for him. Off screen personality really matters for me and Obi has that so gripping ke he's down in my list of favourite actors since the day I read the interview. And I have watched the dub mash, too. Main din raat aaj kal in dono ko stalk karti hoon πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Me too offscreen persona matters a lot

And thats why i m a bigger fan of sami fawad imran mikaal as i m just so impressee by their offscreen persona

I always liked okb for his wit

The only person who comes close to his witty sense of humour n presence of mind is zahid

His replies to fans on reply day is hilarious n witty

Same reason i m a big fan of zahid too now given i know him in real life

Real life persona does add to fangirling

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Lmao he confirmed it like this

Hahahaha

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yeh tu ja ke obi ko ask kar

You should ask Haseeb sir

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hinna, he's doing it in good humour. πŸ˜† Must be in the hangover of the interview and then the replies he got on insta after posting those two pictures... wese bhi he keeps commenting on Maya's pictures. She posts DeD collages frequently, so he once replied, 'Sadkey jaaon tumhari editing skills pe, Maya.' Then at one picture of DeD, he replied, 'Stunning look and killer smile. Maya, tum bhi achi lag rahi ho #Shodpana'. I just read today ke at one picture he replied, 'Zara facebok kam, makeup pe ziada dihaan diya karo tum.' And to this, Maya replied 'Aap shutup ho jayein.' πŸ˜†

THEY'RE LITERALLY GOALS

idk what interview you are talking about
but I think they have been besties since their first show ANC! Their friendship is so adorable, no wonder everything thought they were dating...maybe they are?πŸ˜†

Heres my guess...Maya probably wrote not again to tease OKB that she doesnt wanna work with him, and he probably wrote his comment to get her attention😳
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Maya's post

Not again...!!! #waliandfara #osmaya #tonightwithhsy #lovehim
#bestbuddy #comingsoon #HSY #mayaali

Osman's comment πŸ˜†

aclockworkobi15 minutes ago
'NOT AGAIN'?! Hamza mubarak ho tumhe manhoos! :@

omg i just adore there friendship...
just as perfect
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam...

Clearer version of the pic

he is taller than hamza tooπŸ˜†
is mariyam is also part of Tera gham our hum?

Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: fawadbae

Hahaha
Omg this guy 🀣

he always cracked me up in his repliesπŸ‘

Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Aisa waisa jealous.. banda acha khasa jealous hai! He's trying to put across a simple message.. 'Maya you cannot look as good with anyone else as you do with me. Osman Maya are perfect and Mama/ hamzaya/ Gohya whatever do not stand a chance when it comes to us. It's just us two who should get a combined name and everything else is crap!' πŸ˜† He although does not use the tag 'OsMaya' but he defo loves the fact that they're really liked by the audience. Because he shared the article which titled tthem as 'Jodi No. 1' and had posted, 'Does this mean Maya is the Karishma to my Govinda?' Dekho! Kahan nikal gaya! Maya absolutely is open in writing OsMaya and he shows it with such replies. Sahi hai na!? They know they are loved as a pair tou phir chupana kya!

Allah! I love them <3

Their insta is filled with 'get married' replies right now. Somebody had replied, 'I'll give you guys 200 dollars if you get married'. LOL! it makes me so happy to see them get so much fame as a pair. Because honestly bauhat Asher/Khirad hogaya.. now it's their turn! πŸ˜†

as osmaya's fan
i would be happiest if they get married
but seriously their friendship has its own charm πŸ˜ƒ
about wali's/obi's jealousy toh banda jealous hota hai jyada cute lagta hai ameen
@bold seriously ???πŸ˜†
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago