Users

Frequent Posters

clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fawadbae

πŸ‘
Zaya I love your take.
He never makes fun of osmaya. Never he did.
Aurand mamza or hamzaya he's making fun not
only fun he's mimicking it πŸ˜†
Zaya instagram /twitter handke/fb all are saying this.
Nazar na lage dono ko πŸ˜ƒ ameen.

Is mein take kya! I'm just kidding.. Obi is defo doing it in good humour! Banda mazey le raha hai!

Hahah, people are literally crazy at times.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Hinna, he's doing it in good humour. πŸ˜† Must be in the hangover of the interview and then the replies he got on insta after posting those two pictures... wese bhi he keeps commenting on Maya's pictures. She posts DeD collages frequently, so he once replied, 'Sadkey jaaon tumhari editing skills pe, Maya.' Then at one picture of DeD, he replied, 'Stunning look and killer smile. Maya, tum bhi achi lag rahi ho #Shodpana'. I just read today ke at one picture he replied, 'Zara facebok kam, makeup pe ziada dihaan diya karo tum.' And to this, Maya replied 'Aap shutup ho jayein.' πŸ˜†

THEY'RE LITERALLY GOALS

That's an on old reply on Maya's FB status πŸ˜†
clockworknerd thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

That's an on old reply on Maya's FB status πŸ˜†

But I read it today dude! πŸ˜† Was on a stalking spree xD
sourmisery thumbnail

But I read it today dude! πŸ˜† Was on a stalking spree xD

I know πŸ˜† I had stalked Maya's FB round two months ago and found such gems there. Then a few days back some OsMaya fanpage did the same and shared the snapshots of those gems πŸ˜› You taking advantage of the weekend kya? Baby, aap sojain..2:30 AM hogaya hai xD
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aisa waisa jealous.. banda acha khasa jealous hai! He's trying to put across a simple message.. 'Maya you cannot look as good with anyone else as you do with me. Osman Maya are perfect and Mama/ hamzaya/ Gohya whatever do not stand a chance when it comes to us. It's just us two who should get a combined name and everything else is crap!' πŸ˜†He although does not use the tag 'OsMaya' but he defo loves the fact that they're really liked by the audience. Because he shared the article which titled tthem as 'Jodi No. 1' and had posted, 'Does this mean Maya is the Karishma to my Govinda?' Dekho! Kahan nikal gaya! Maya absolutely is open in writing OsMaya and he shows it with such replies. Sahi hai na!? They know they are loved as a pair tou phir chupana kya!

Allah! I love them <3

Their insta is filled with 'get married' replies right now. Somebody had replied, 'I'll give you guys 200 dollars if you get married'. LOL! it makes me so happy to see them get so much fame as a pair. Because honestly bauhat Asher/Khirad hogaya.. now it's their turn!πŸ˜†

200 dollars

Lmao

I also saw the replies

Its spammed with threats of them to get married in real life

Osmaya craze cannot be compared with asher khirad as that was an onscreen craze ...only a few used to ship them offscreen

But here people r literally begging them and threatening them to get married and they dont even mind

I also told them to get married while sending them appreciation mssg on last day of ded and both were happy n didnt get offended

Usually stars get offended with such comments where fans r spamming them to get married

But i hvnt seen such offscreen craze for a couple ever though

I hv seen a few such comments for imran abbas sanam jung and fawad mahira

But its not as extreme as the offscreen craze for osmaya

This is insane

And looks like the fans pressure may mk them think about it in future

And the result is already showing in okbs jealousy

He is sooo usee to fans worshipping osmaya

Now that few r mentioning maya hamza and he cant take it
clockworknerd thumbnail

I know πŸ˜† I had stalked Maya's FB round two months ago and found such gems there. Then a few days back some OsMaya fanpage did the same and shared the snapshots of those gems πŸ˜› You taking advantage of the weekend kya? Baby, aap sojain..2:30 AM hogaya hai xD

Main parhai karne baithi thi.. socha tha ek post karke will go back to history! but since when do things happen the way we want.. sigh!

Khuda ka khauf karein, Ammi. Ab main bari hogayi hoon 🀣

Link me to that fanpage if possible.. I miss out too many things! 😳
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
hhaahahah aab to ye fans k dream me bhi ane lage ha πŸ˜†
@aclockworkobi i dreamt of you today. I DON'T KNOW WHY. It was a weird dream. And you were so rude. You wouldn't take a picture with me. When I woke up i was like.. WHAT IN THE WORLDDD WHYYY.. hahaha
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: kth_anya

hhaahahah aab to ye fans k dream me bhi ane lage ha πŸ˜†
@aclockworkobi i dreamt of you today. I DON'T KNOW WHY. It was a weird dream. And you were so rude. You wouldn't take a picture with me. When I woke up i was like.. WHAT IN THE WORLDDD WHYYY.. hahaha

I remember there was a tweet to him where the person wished Obi came to their funeral 🀣
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I remember there was a tweet to him where the person wished Obi came to their funeral 🀣

🀣🀣

Word Count: 0

sourmisery thumbnail

Main parhai karne baithi thi.. socha tha ek post karke will go back to history! but since when do things happen the way we want.. sigh!

Khuda ka khauf karein, Ammi. Ab main bari hogayi hoon 🀣

Link me to that fanpage if possible.. I miss out too many things! 😳

Fangirling agar ek chunne se post pe khatam hojae tou baqi bacha kya dunya mein? 🀣

Yaar rehne do, tum tou Baby hi rahogi mere liye 😳

Idk the exact fanpage...I just found it circling on Insta and Twitter. I don't follow much fanpages πŸ˜•