Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -ZaYalicious-

Asal mein Maya na meri rishtedaar nahin lagti isliye I can't ask her why her caption said 'not again'. Hinaaa!! tum bhi cute ho πŸ˜†

I want to know! Go ask herπŸ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Osman Khalid butt
Reunited on 'Tonite with HSY' - many shenanigans were had. Thank you HSY for allowing us to be as irreverent/honest/boisterous as we are on set!

Pictures courtesy the selfie queen herself (Maya).

🀣 selfie queen maa'shAllah his sense of humor.
Ppl are going gaga on pics..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Theyre so cute! lmao

why did she write that though

She wrote that in good humour m

Obi ke saath rehte rehte her sense of humour is also improving

But alas yaha obi toh jealous ho gaya

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Mere hisse ka Pakistan studies yaad kardou, Abby!πŸ˜†

Gaaah! Wali's possessiveness is coming out ubhar ubhar ke in Obi's reply.πŸ˜†

Yaar yeh obi toh wali se bhi zyada possessive nikla

Wali itna possessive nahin tha

He cudnt even stand hamzaya or mamza

Hahaha

He wants to hear osmaya only
why would he be jealous abby :@
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Yeh tu ja ke obi ko ask kar
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar yeh obi toh wali se bhi zyada possessive nikla

Wali itna possessive nahin tha

He cudnt even stand hamzaya or mamza

Hahaha

He wants to hear osmaya only

Aisa waisa jealous.. banda acha khasa jealous hai! He's trying to put across a simple message.. 'Maya you cannot look as good with anyone else as you do with me. Osman Maya are perfect and Mama/ hamzaya/ Gohya whatever do not stand a chance when it comes to us. It's just us two who should get a combined name and everything else is crap!' πŸ˜† He although does not use the tag 'OsMaya' but he defo loves the fact that they're really liked by the audience. Because he shared the article which titled tthem as 'Jodi No. 1' and had posted, 'Does this mean Maya is the Karishma to my Govinda?' Dekho! Kahan nikal gaya! Maya absolutely is open in writing OsMaya and he shows it with such replies. Sahi hai na!? They know they are loved as a pair tou phir chupana kya!

Allah! I love them <3

Their insta is filled with 'get married' replies right now. Somebody had replied, 'I'll give you guys 200 dollars if you get married'. LOL! it makes me so happy to see them get so much fame as a pair. Because honestly bauhat Asher/Khirad hogaya.. now it's their turn! πŸ˜†
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aisa waisa jealous.. banda acha khasa jealous hai! He's trying to put across a simple message.. 'Maya you cannot look as good with anyone else as you do with me. Osman Maya are perfect and Mama/ hamzaya/ Gohya whatever do not stand a chance when it comes to us. It's just us two who should get a combined name and everything else is crap!' πŸ˜†He although does not use the tag 'OsMaya' but he defo loves the fact that they're really liked by the audience. Because he shared the article which titled tthem as 'Jodi No. 1' and had posted, 'Does this mean Maya is the Karishma to my Govinda?' Dekho! Kahan nikal gaya! Maya absolutely is open in writing OsMaya and he shows it with such replies. Sahi hai na!? They know they are loved as a pair tou phir chupana kya!

Allah! I love them <3

Their insta is filled with 'get married' replies right now. Somebody had replied, 'I'll give you guys 200 dollars if you get married'. LOL! it makes me so happy to see them get so much fame as a pair. Because honestly bauhat Asher/Khirad hogaya.. now it's their turn!πŸ˜†

πŸ‘
Zaya I love your take.
He never makes fun of osmaya. Never he did.
Aurand mamza or hamzaya he's making fun not
only fun he's mimicking it πŸ˜†
Zaya instagram /twitter handke/fb all are saying this.
Nazar na lage dono ko πŸ˜ƒ ameen.
Edited by fawadbae - 8 years ago
.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aisa waisa jealous.. banda acha khasa jealous hai! He's trying to put across a simple message.. 'Maya you cannot look as good with anyone else as you do with me. Osman Maya are perfect and Mama/ hamzaya/ Gohya whatever do not stand a chance when it comes to us. It's just us two who should get a combined name and everything else is crap!' πŸ˜† He although does not use the tag 'OsMaya' but he defo loves the fact that they're really liked by the audience. Because he shared the article which titled tthem as 'Jodi No. 1' and had posted, 'Does this mean Maya is the Karishma to my Govinda?' Dekho! Kahan nikal gaya! Maya absolutely is open in writing OsMaya and he shows it with such replies. Sahi hai na!? They know they are loved as a pair tou phir chupana kya!

Allah! I love them <3

Their insta is filled with 'get married' replies right now. Somebody had replied, 'I'll give you guys 200 dollars if you get married'. LOL! it makes me so happy to see them get so much fame as a pair. Because honestly bauhat Asher/Khirad hogaya.. now it's their turn! πŸ˜†

Ye reply bhi kiya haπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
YOU GUYS SHOULD GET MARRIED!!!!!!! AND MAKE TONS OF BABIES!!!! JUNIOR MAYA AND OBI!!!
clockworknerd thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hinna, he's doing it in good humour. πŸ˜† Must be in the hangover of the interview and then the replies he got on insta after posting those two pictures... wese bhi he keeps commenting on Maya's pictures. She posts DeD collages frequently, so he once replied, 'Sadkey jaaon tumhari editing skills pe, Maya.' Then at one picture of DeD, he replied, 'Stunning look and killer smile. Maya, tum bhi achi lag rahi ho #Shodpana'. I just read today ke at one picture he replied, 'Zara facebok kam, makeup pe ziada dihaan diya karo tum.' And to this, Maya replied 'Aap shutup ho jayein.' πŸ˜†

THEY'RE LITERALLY GOALS