Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dramawatcher201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

On whose instagram did you see these pictures? Maya, Hareem or Osman?

I saw them on the instagram of the little girl Mariyam Khalif.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
guys maya and obi are coming in some talk show...
obi just posted his n her pic on insta 😃
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dramawatcher201

I saw them on the instagram of the little girl Mariyam Khalif.

i too saw that...guys just seach mariyam khalif on insta..
she has photos with three of them 😊
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hmmm.

All the post-DeD fame that Wali is getting, of course it makes me happy. But this pattern of painting Wali as The Most Flawless Hero is frankly something I don't approve of. Why does no one talk about Wali brutally man-handling Farah? Why is that snippet of his personality glossed over as having reasons for it and "justified". How is such manhandling justified? That's why I was repeatedly saying that Wali HAS to show remorse over what he did to Farah. He has to have ONE moment of introspection where he says to himself if not anyone else that maybe he overstepped. I am not being hypocritical, my stance on this has always been clear. While it made for some AWESOME entertainment, the reality of his actions was actually very scary. Yeah sure, when he rushed to Lahore and got a reception equivalent to, "eff off.", he got angry. I can understand him barging in her room, dragging her away and daring everyone, "Himmat hai tou rok le mujhe!" I can even make excuses for the disturbing shot of him ruthlessly pulling up from the floor because she fell down not being able to handle his force. Cuz he was angry and Wali is just a human, gussa ajata hai. At that point the agony his own suffering was too much for him to realize that Farah was repeatedly being bruised and hurt because of his i-don't-give-a-damn-about-you attitude.

But when it was all over, was it TOO MUCH to ask for to get one tiny snippet of Wali feeling bad? Kya wo itna gaya guzra hai ke his conscience didn't prick him even once? In the Haunted Guest House episode, the shot of Wali sitting by the fire, clearly restless because of Farah's decision was nothing short of blink&miss moment but it was beautiful. It pointed at Wali's anxiousness cuz he had dropped the ball in Farah's court and if she refused to the deal he had offered it'd be all over for Agha Jaan. It was small but held so much impact.

I'm annoyed by the treatment Farah got from the script. And I'm annoyed that this particular part of their journey was later on forgotten as if it never happened. It's the beauty of Farah's character that once she realizes her faults, she doesn't blame anyone. She accepts her mistakes head-on and repent for them. But that's kinda her flaw as well because not everything was her fault. Fine, she forgave Wali all the torture he inflicted upon her in those 24 hours. But was it so easy for Wali to forgive that? He can apologize to her for repeatedly taunting her by bringing up Moiz's mention, that shows how great this person is. But couldn't he apologize to her for the physical pain he caused her? "

"Gusse mein tumhare saath jo zabardasti maine ki, wo sahi nahin thi. Lekin maine Agha Jaan ki jo halat dekhi thi, uske baad meri samajh mein sirf wohi aaraha tha."

Keh deta. End mein hi kehta, lekin keh deta. By that time Farah was so in love with her Agha Jaan and Wali ke unnhen saat khoon maaf kardeti. I understand his reasons. Heck, I openly enjoyed those sequences the most. But back then and even now, I fail to understand why that particular day was never mentioned by any of them again. All we got was Farah crying over the contract, the fear and pain that led to the contract was nothing? Yeah, one can say it was a tit-for-tat situation. Farah hurt Wali for four whole years, it's only justified that he would lash out like this when she refused to see beyond herself! Cool argument, but Farah cried for WEEKS after the realization of her actions hit her. Yeah, Farah crying nonstop was annoying but at least her remorse was there. She constantly wish to turn back time so that she could do the right things again. She kept praying that she could take back every little hurt she had caused Agha Jaan and Wali. Why was Wali not given the same treatment? FI reduced Farah to a crying mess. One had to brace themselves and take the time out to look beneath the tears to realize what made her like that. But Wali was all glory, inside out.

In short, I am PISSED off that Wali never even came close to apologizing to Farah for physically hurting her like. That's it 😆
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OH MY LORD!! OSMAYA ARE COMING ON TONIGHT WITH HSY!!

*screams*
Dhani_ thumbnail
time to celebrate ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

CouchPotato90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You girls are on some spree, my phone hasn't stopped buzzing since afternoon. C'mon, take ten. Seriously. 😆
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CouchPotato90

You girls are on some spree, my phone hasn't stopped buzzing since afternoon. C'mon, take ten. Seriously. 😆

Spree in urban dictionary desperately looking for someone like him 😆
uff my work and this binge is killing me
i need to meditate *DESPERATELY* 🤢
Seems like half of DED cast is in this show :O
I wish AJ bhi hote
I think it comes Saturday at 9pm