Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Don't worry, haya. Wali Behroz ka shehr bhatija hai remember? 😆

Remembered...
Wali sheron ka sher hai...
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update!!
I loved how Wali prefered to drop Farah to the haveli first in order to protect her.
The tension and worry were well described.
Wali promissed her that he would bring Ruhi back, safe and sound.
Let's see if he is able to keep his promise or not.
I am missing DED badly, and these few written updates in the forum by you and 'WaliFarah' are really well written, can feel the emotions and happenings..
Please update the next chapter SOON, can't wait to read more.

farahwalikhan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Imane! :) As this is after the confession, Wali and Farah will have a lot of romance as the mutual feelings have already been discovered and exposed to one another. I just pretty much want the Wali/Farah fanatic to remain only because I don't think I've ever become this interested in a couple as I have in Wali and Farah. I think part of that reason is because of how close Behroze&Suhaib were as well and their children coming together as a couple was just really beautiful. I love family stories, especially ones that explore every single bond. Other than Wali & Farah, my favourite bond is Wali & Aghajaan, it's so beautifully explored through the series that it brings tears to my eyes, especially since it was Wali who brought the family back together by saving Farah from Moeez. I will update this soon, but before that, I'll update Zinda Dargor Hoon due to alternating between them both. 😆
The_Imane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farahwalikhan

Thank you Imane! :) As this is after the confession, Wali and Farah will have a lot of romance as the mutual feelings have already been discovered and exposed to one another. I just pretty much want the Wali/Farah fanatic to remain only because I don't think I've ever become this interested in a couple as I have in Wali and Farah. I think part of that reason is because of how close Behroze&Suhaib were as well and their children coming together as a couple was just really beautiful. I love family stories, especially ones that explore every single bond. Other than Wali & Farah, my favourite bond is Wali & Aghajaan, it's so beautifully explored through the series that it brings tears to my eyes, especially since it was Wali who brought the family back together by saving Farah from Moeez. I will update this soon, but before that, I'll update Zinda Dargor Hoon due to alternating between them both. 😆

Sure, do that soon, please please TODAY if you can 😃😆
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aaahhh I just posted on the Sanam AT saying that I wish someone make a continuation/sequel of DeD and then I came across this!!! Thank you for this! I loved the story! Am glad I got to read 3 updates at ago, I hate waiting for stories to be updated!! Please keep this going, waiting for the next update! =)
Edited by -DeeNaa- - 8 years ago
farahwalikhan thumbnail
I'm just super-glad I have another reader because it means the world to me to have people read this sequel and like it. I just hope I'm doing justice to the show. I will update this soon, but I follow a order haha since I have three fics ongoing for Wali/Farah. I feel DeD fans need a good dose of WaFa more often now that the series is finished. Please keep reading and leaving your feedback. 😳
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG ! a lot of suspense !!!
Thanks a lot dear ... loving your story :)
farahwalikhan thumbnail

Wow guys, yes I know I haven't updated this in a million years, but in all honesty, I got a little bit stuck about how to handle a certain scene and it took awhile to come to me. Thank you so much for all the support for everything. Love you all to tiny little pieces.

--

Chapter 4: A Promise for Keeps

Wali drove the car, trying not to think too much but the thought of his Tayee-Ammi not surviving shook him to the core. Not now, not when everything was finally going right with them all, this couldn't happen. He and Farah were finally together after all those years of struggle, everyone had accepted them and then if this happened, once again the happiness that they had found would be shattered.

Heart in mouth, he entered the police station where the body was lying covered up with a white blanket. He couldn't really speak but he felt as if bile would rise down his throat in the anticipation. As the sheet was pulled away, it was as if life came back into his body. It wasn't Ruhi. No matter how scared he had been, that was definitely not Ruhi.

"Nahi," Wali said to the police with much more confidence. "Yeh Tayee-Ammi nahi hain."

"Acha, theek hai," The police officer said. "Humhare officers search kar rahein hain Ruhi Behroze Khan ko abhi tak. Inshallah jaldi itala mile gi."

"Ji," Wali said and was about to say more when his phone rang. The number was unknown so Wali excused himself, going outside to answer it.

"Hello?" Wali said.

"Maine tumhe hello hi ke liye phone nahi kiya hai," Moeez said causing Wali to clench a fist. Honestly, this time he was going to murder Moeez in cold blood. He was really testing his patience. First, kidnapping Farah and now kidnapping Tayee-Ammi, he really was pushing him too far.

"Hello hi tumhare saath kar kaun raha hai?" Wali retorted. "Number unknown aah raha ho toh usse yeh nahi pata chalta ke dhost bol raha hai ya dushman. Kyun phone kiya hai? Main tumhari dhamkiyoon se dar ne wala toh nahi hoon."

Moeez simply laughed. "Woh toh nazar aah raha hai, lekhin mein sauch raha tha ke phuppo ki izzat ki toh tumhe fikhar zaroor ho gi. After all, tumhare Bare Baba ki izzat ka sawwal hai."

"Kya chahte ho tum?" Wali said, wishing Moeez's neck was in front of him right now so he could strangle the other.

Moeez sighed. "Kya chahta hoon? Pata hai Farah ke faisley ki waja se mujhe aur Emraan bhai ko baut nuksaan hua hai aur ab toh mera criminal record bi ban gaya hai. Khehr criminal record ki toh hum logoon ko fikar nahi hai lekhin woh nuksaan ko bhulana asaan nahi hai."

"Ohh," Wali scoffed. "Toh bheek maang rahe ho mujhse?"

"Haush mein rahe ke baat karo mujhse, Wali Suhaib Khan," Moeez said coldly. "Warna Phuppo ka woh hashar karoon ga ke shayed Farah apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paye gi."

Wali gritted his teeth, forcing himself to remain calm. "Tumhe jitney paise chahiyein mil jayein ge. Tayee-Ammi ko zinda salamat mujhe lauta do aur apni shakkal ghayab kardo hum logoon ki nazroon se. Mein tumhe cash mein paise de doon ga."

"Arey wa, tum toh bari asaani se maan gaye," Moeez said, sounding almost impressed. "Theek hai lekhin meri do aur shartein bhi hain."

"Kya? Ghar bhi chahiye?" Wali was unable to help but remark. He knew he shouldn't but was unable to believe that Moeez would fall this low in how he was acting.

"Nahi," Moeez said, not responding to the sarcasm in Wali's tone. "Mein jaanta hoon jitni akkar Farah mein hai woh mere khilaaf di vi statements kabhi wapis nahi le gi, is liye mein woh maangoon ga bhi nahi. Pehli shart yeh hai ke tum apne saath police ko nahi lao ge warna Phuppo ki jaan bi ja sakti hai. Manzoor hai?"

Wali laughed. "Itna bewaqoof nahi hoon joh tumse contract karne ke waqt police ko involve karoon. Dusri shart kya hai?"

"Dusri shart yeh hai ke Phuppo ke wapis lenay ke waqt Farah ko apne saath lao ge tum," Moeez said, humming to himself.

"Aisa hargiz nahi ho ga," Wali said firmly. "Tayee-Ammi apni jaan aur izzat de dein gi, lekhin Farah ki izzat pe woh aanch nahi aane dein gi. Yeh shart mein kabhi nahi maanoon ga. Dekho Moeez, mujhe tumhari har shart manzoor hai lekhin mein apni biwi ko hatrey mein kabhi nahi daaloon ga. Samje tum?"

"Wah, kya pyaar hai janaab," Moeez said sarcastically. "Chalo, iss shart ko chor detein hai phir, theek hai address likho. Pen hai?"

Wali pulled a pen out, scribbling down the address. "Mein bank se paise nikaal ke wahin aa raha hoon."

Aghajaan, iss paise ke badle mein aapki bahu aur pouti ki jaan aur izzat ki hifaazat kar raha hoon. Baba Jaan, aapne hamesha yahi sikaya hai ke paisa insaanoon pe faukiyat nahi rakhta. Aaj aapke usooloon pe chal raha hoon. Bare Baba, Tayee-Ammi aur Farah donoon meri zimadaari hain, mein aapse aaj waada karta hoon ke in donoon ki hifaazat mein marte dam tak karoon ga.

Hoping against hope he was doing the right thing, Wali headed to the place, cash in a box and saw an unfamiliar man come out.

"Paise humhe de do," The man said. "Hum Moeez ke hi aadmi hain."

"Tayee-Ammi kahan hai? Pehle unko bulao aur phir paise ko haat lagao," Wali said firmly. No way was he going to be tricked into giving the money and leaving empty-handed from there.

The man stared at Wali first, before gesturing to someone and Emraan came out, followed by Ruhi.

"Wali..." Ruhi stumbled over to Wali, throwing her arms around him and Wali hugged her back, before handing the money briefcase to the man who had demanded it before. He quickly took Ruhi into the car, before driving off from there. He would make sure Moeez never showed them his face ever again.

"Tayee-Ammi, aap theek toh hai na? Wahan poochna sahi nahi tha," Wali said gently, once they were a safe way away from the place.

Ruhi coughed and had a fair few bruises on her face as well as a large gash running down her cheek. "M-mein theek hoon, Wali. Farah kaisi hai?"

"Farah theek hai, Tayee-Ammi, haveli mein hai," Wali assured. "Mein doctor ko phone kar ke haveli pe hi bula leta hoon, woh aapko wahin pe dekh le ga. Aap please relax ho jayein Tayee-Ammi."

Ruhi laid down on the back seat, resting a little until they got to the haveli. As they arrived inside, before Ruhi even had a chance to sit down, Farah had rushed forward, throwing her arms around her mother, crying.

"Mama," Farah sobbed. "Mama, thank god. Mein toh baut parechaan ho gayi thi. Maine saucha tha..."

Ruhi was crying as well, kissing Farah's forehead. "Mein theek hoon beta, Wali sahi waqt pe paunch gaya tha, mujhe toh yakeen nahi aata ke Moeez itna ghir sakta hai. Shayed meri yahi saza honi chahiye thi. Jo kuch maine Wali, Aghajaan aur Behroz ke saath kiya hai uski yehi saza honi chahiye thi."

Farah cupped her mother's face in her hands. "Nahi Mama. Allah tala yeh chahta tha ke hum un rishte daroon ke paas aajayein jo humhare wakehi mein apne hain. Baba baut khush hain humse. Hum apne asl se jur jo gayein hain. Aur waise bhi, Wali, Arjumand chachi, Zarmine aur Aghajaan sab ne humhe maaf kar diya hai kyun?" She tilted her head to look at them, who were just silently watching them.

"Maafi maangna baut mushkil kaam hota hai," Arjumand said gently. "Waise bhi aaj...aaj Suhaib baut khush ho ga." Tears came to her eyes and Wali moved to her side, hugging her while Zarmine hugged her from the other side.

"Acha ab bas bhi karein aap logue, aur Lala aur Farah ki rukhsati ki tiyariyan karein na," Zarmine pretended to whine to distract her mother.

"Abhi Tayee-Ammi ko araam ki zaroorat hai aur tum rukhsati ki baatein kar rahi ho, kuch toh sharam karo," Wali scolded his sister.

"Mein Mama ko kamre mein le jaati hoon," Farah offered. "Wali, doctor ko..."

"Haan, bas doctor paunch ne hi wala hai," Wali assured them.

"Jao beti," Arjumand said patting Farah's head gently. "Aur Zarmine, ab tum Farah ko bhabhi ka karo."

"Aur apni bhabhi ko kuch dhung bi sika do," Ruhi said jokingly. "Warna Behroz ke pyaar ne toh isko bilkul bigardiya hai."

"Mama," Farah whined. "Maine gajar ka halwa banaya tha na, aapko pata nahi hai woh kitna mushkil tha."

"Oof Mama, Farah ko bhabhi kehna baut ajeeb lage ga," Zarmine whined as well causing Arjumand to roll her eyes with a smile

Wali hid a smile at the mention of the gajar ka halwa, maybe he'd taste it after all.

"Gajar ka halwa toh jal gaya tha," Ruhi said with a small smile. "Kissi ne abhi tak chakha bi nahi."

Farah pouted at her mother, before leading her inside and helping her lay down as the doctor came to check on her, sending her out. She was about to head to her own room when someone grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her into the corridor. She came face to face with Wali, their eyes meeting.

"Wali kya kar rahe ho, koi dekh le ga?" Farah said, shyly averting her gaze.

"Toh?" Wali said playfully. "Tum koi mere liye na mehram toh nahi ho, mere nikah mein ho."

"Wali..." Farah tried to pry her wrist free. "Choro mujhe jaana hai."

"Mujhe gajar ka halwa nahi khilao gi?" Wali said, a small mischievious smile on his features as Farah's eyes widened when she looked back at him.

"Tumne Mama ki baat nahi sunni? Woh toh jal gaya," Farah said quietly and blushed as Wali pulled her closer. "Wali..."

"Tumne itne pyaar se meri liye banaya hai," Wali said, looking into her eyes deeply. "Thora sa khila do."

Farah's heart skipped a beat at the way he had said that. "Mein...mein abhi laati hoon." She made to pull her hand away, looking at him and suddenly he let her hand go. Blushing even more, she moved past him heading towards the kitchen in a hurry.

Wali laughed a little, watching her go. Wali ki dulhan Farah.

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeepppsss! SO glad we finally got an update for this one! I absolutely LOVED it! I was an adorable update! LOL Zarminey calling Farah Bhabhi and you got me grinning and gushing so hard at that WaliFarah scene, it was cuteness overload! AHHH! Farah blushing and Wali smiles give all those finale feels! Keep writing, I love all your work! Cant wait for the next update! :D
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was much BEAUTIFUL !
Some more love for you to add that GAAJAR KA HALWA ❤️