Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
He didn't die atleast that's how the show ends.
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am gonna imagine saad death. yeah i know i'm behaving rude but i have been rooting for zain/zara since start what a waste of love story
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

So did Sara forgiveness mean jafar and Sara's marriage.? Why was everyone hugging each other?
So my prediction was right.
Next time shabz baba say rujooh Kerna ending jannay Kay liye.

Yes i also felt sara and jaffer were together , it was an open end ...interpret what every one wants to feel like 😆
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He went for treatment as per shown in the end, but as i said in the last post too it was an open end, im assuming he wud be alright after treatment 😆 those who dont like him can assume him dead 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The ending didn't do much for me. I think it's because Saad was so lame so I couldn't feel any emotions for Zara/Saad in the end. It was all so anticlimactic. On the other hand, I liked the Zain/Hina scene and I actually felt something for them. Saad in my opinion should have died. Jaffar got shot for no reason as it did nothing for the story.

Apart from the Zain/Hina scene, I enjoyed the Jaffar/Sara meeting and their overall discussion.

Too bad they didn't show what happened to Jaffar, Sara, and Asher in the end.

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hint for jafar, Sarah was that they were together in the end. Lame phupho changed for her son and worst was lamer saad wants Zara now...
Guess happy ending at the end ... Blah blah
it was bv phupho would change but she still needed a slap
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cimba

Affan has been Lucky with his roles but as far as acting and voice he is a blah... His voice is so flat ... at times it seems he mumbles behind almost close lips. He is decent to look at though.

This drama has been chewing gum se bhi zyada khicha hua so it's about time to end. I could careless at this time with who ever. it's so over dramatic with total nonsense lately that I feel lost its story somehow. Shadi se Inkatha Kira, maa ne roya pita, kya yaar khatam karo aab.

Yes yes yes! I thought I was the only one on this forum who felt this way about Affan. His mumbling has been even more obvious the past few episodes and more so in the final episode. I didn't understand half the dialogues he spoke.

I find him average in looks but I overlook a person's physical appearance on screen if they have screen presence. Affan doesn't have the charisma to make him attractive (to me). If an Actor isn't good looking but has charm and a screen presence then they automatically become attractive.