Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I would be pissed if Zain dies and Saad lives.
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This drama has so much drama. πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

I still think it will be very random to throw zara with jaffar. first of all, that would be the 3rd man in her life. secondly, it is evident that Zain still has feelings for her, it would honestly just be too cruel to basically have him available yet her to wed his older brother because of whom their relationship ended in the first place! and to constantly live with them in the same house???

I think Zain is a weak character and I don't know if I want to see him with Zara, but the jaffar zara angle - I can't buy it. just because someone is your savior doesn't mean you HAVE to marry them, people can care about a person and not necessarily have romantic feelings towards them. jAffar's feelings are mostly motivated by his guilt - to call that love is not something I am buying. I think i'd rather zara stay single.

first she falls for Zain. then poor girl has to move on and fell for her hubby. now she is to be thrown against this new guy and is expected to fall for him??? I get you can fall in love more than once... per in such a short span??? lol, kuch zyada ho jayega. and if they won't show her fall for jaffar, that means it would always be a marriage of convenience/compromise - again, not what she deserves. I honestly am against this fact that if they people have faced similar hardships of betrayal and failure in their love life, those two should end up together just because it's convenient.

if Zain is available, clearly he is not in love with hina and overnight he isn't going to fall for her...well, let her marry zara. give him another chance. yeh so he may not respect relationships but to punish him by making zara marry jaffar is just going to be so cruel.

So im not the only one feeling annoyed by this whole zara jaffar thing...i second your thoughts, itz just so random to get zara married to jaffar knowing that zain iz still single...it would be the most awkward pairing i wud ever see, getting married to ex's brother while he iz stil single and alive...i cant digest this

I respect everyone 'z opinion but if zara gets ended with jaffr than it would be a very cringe worthy ending for me 🀒

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I would be pissed if Zain dies and Saad lives.

what if zara and hina die?πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

what if zara and hina die?πŸ˜†

I would be pissed then too. I just don't like Saad, he bugs me! He's boring, a crybaby, has an ego, and is a sore loser.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But hes still cute☺️

And is her husband, who she eventually fell in love with. And he has been sincerely in love with her, despite her always being after zain. As for him believing his lying and deceiving mother - every freakin tv hero has doubted his wife because of his mom in every other show lol πŸ˜† and then they eventually regret and beg and the girl and the fans take him back πŸ˜† toh why not saad? Lol.
Edited by Sid4TeamCanada - 8 years ago
Didnt they get divorced though?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Will there be any endgames or the show gonna have a sad ending?
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

And is her husband, who she eventually fell in love with. And he has been sincerely in love with her, despite her always being after zain. As for him believing his lying and deceiving mother - every freakin tv hero has doubted his wife because of his mom in every other show lol πŸ˜† and then they eventually regret and beg and the girl and the fans take him back πŸ˜† toh why not saad? Lol.

Although Jaffar is my favourite of the three males I have defended Saad when people have wanted Zara with Zain simply because Saad is her husband and the man she loves. Zara will always go back to Saad because of those two reasons.

Subjectively speaking, what I see is that both Saad and Zain have hurt Zara equally and don't deserve her. She needs stability and neither one of them has provided her with that.

As for the death, my issue is that Saad is suffering from a life threatening condition yet if Zain is the one who ends up dying out of nowhere I would be pissed. Why build something up so much? Saad was going to find out about Zara's honesty either way because his ex-boss would've told him and Zain would be married to Hina.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I would be pissed then too. I just don't like Saad, he bugs me! He's boring, a crybaby, has an ego, and is a sore loser.

And he wears lipstick πŸ˜†