Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Zara called him "Jaffar Bhai" like 50 times.. why you do this people?? Now as much as I want them to end up together this bhai will haunt me.. 🤢😆
Zain is super spineless.. Saad is the same but the poor guy is sick so I have some sympathy for him.. nothing for Zain tho.. 🥱

EDIT: Saad might survive.. now that Zara is back he might get his treatment.. Zain-Hinna ending up together and Jaffar alone.. why oh why.. he was my fav character in show
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
How can she end up with Jaffar when he is the one who caused all the mess in the first place. That would be a stupid ending
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
At this point I don't care about Saad or Zain.

I just want Hina and Zara to be happy in the end, same with Jaffar. I would rather have him end up with Zara but if that doesn't happen then no biggie as long as Zain or Saad don't get her.

Zain was such a jerk to Hina.
why so much hate for my Zain :(
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Only 2 episodes left ARY post about the second last episode.
oh so its not ending next week
Angie07 thumbnail
Such a good drama but I feel like Zain n Saad both don't deserve Zara
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why so much hate for my Zain :(

He's spineless, flip flops a lot, lead a girl on till the very end, and then behaved like a jerk to the girl after she did him the favour of rejecting the marriage, on top of that he seemed to have an issue with Zara going to Saad even though he just found out that Saad was sick.

Having said all that, I don't hate him. I don't even dislike him. I just don't think he should be with Zara after everything that happened and like him better with Hina. However, now I am not so sure he deserves her either.
In that case, none of the guys deserve Zara 😆 she needs a new hero 😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

In that case, none of the guys deserve Zara 😆 she needs a new hero 😆

Honestly, that would be easier. I can live with that! She would be happier that way - leave these families behind, make some new friends.