Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Can someone pleeaaaseee give me the link of Ahmed Ali's official/real social account? Twitter, Insta.. anything! 😳

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

I guess next episode is going to be the last one! 😳 Hina stole the show again!! 😃

I hope it is...no dragging
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It is kind of drag ... Finish it please
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

Can someone pleeaaaseee give me the link of Ahmed Ali's official/real social account? Twitter, Insta.. anything! 😳

His Instagram is ahmedali_akbar
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I still think it will be very random to throw zara with jaffar. first of all, that would be the 3rd man in her life. secondly, it is evident that Zain still has feelings for her, it would honestly just be too cruel to basically have him available yet her to wed his older brother because of whom their relationship ended in the first place! and to constantly live with them in the same house???

I think Zain is a weak character and I don't know if I want to see him with Zara, but the jaffar zara angle - I can't buy it. just because someone is your savior doesn't mean you HAVE to marry them, people can care about a person and not necessarily have romantic feelings towards them. jAffar's feelings are mostly motivated by his guilt - to call that love is not something I am buying. I think i'd rather zara stay single.

first she falls for Zain. then poor girl has to move on and fell for her hubby. now she is to be thrown against this new guy and is expected to fall for him??? I get you can fall in love more than once... per in such a short span??? lol, kuch zyada ho jayega. and if they won't show her fall for jaffar, that means it would always be a marriage of convenience/compromise - again, not what she deserves. I honestly am against this fact that if they people have faced similar hardships of betrayal and failure in their love life, those two should end up together just because it's convenient.

if Zain is available, clearly he is not in love with hina and overnight he isn't going to fall for her...well, let her marry zara. give him another chance. yeh so he may not respect relationships but to punish him by making zara marry jaffar is just going to be so cruel.
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess what I am saying is. if it was just Zain in her life, and then they played the zara jaffar angle - chalo then I would have been like yeh, he is strong he stood up for her he is her savior so she should pick him. but in this case - she already has two men lined up for her, both of whom she has fallen in love with, infact for Zain she may still have feelings. given this fact, to throw in jaffar, potentially show her falling for a THIRD GUY??? - that is what I just can not get my head around for some reason. and if she is not to be shown in love with jaffar, then the alternative is of marriage of convenience with him - when she HAS A GUY who she may still care for (Zain) ???!!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Based on the promo
I now have my doubts about Jaffar n Zara

Saad may die

Jaffar says na adhoori mohabbat saari zindagi peeche nahi chodti so maybe he reunites Zara n Zain

Goes to US and raises his pehli mohabbat ki aakhri nishaani Asher

But I still don;t want Zara to end up with Zain or Saad

Zain never stood up for her He is too weak
Saad knew her past married her uske baad shaq kyun?

Just like Jaffar said in this episode Aisa toh nahi tha ki Hina did not know anything Waise hi Saad ko bhi sab pata tha na

Next ep would be the last or will it have more eps?

Saad toh marna hi chahiye That is his mother's saza
No Jaffar and Zara please
.Eesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Zain is not going to fall for Hina overnight but i was still hoping he ends up with her. I like Zara and Saad chemistry.
id rather Zara be with Zain than Jaffar
her going back to Saad makes no sense hes become a spineless jerk
Zain was the only one who loved her truly