Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I want Zain to end up with Hina so bad
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -shabz-

Lol I didn't notice until now that I called him jibran πŸ˜†
Who the hell is jibran and why did I come up with that name.
Mystery πŸ˜•

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Zara would lose all her respect from me if she goes to Zain again.. he's so spineless 🀒
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was a filler episode. Looks like next week is gonna be the big blowup.

Neither Saad nor Zain deserve Zara at this point but Zara did specifically say she loves Saad when Zain was begging her.

Next week phupho is gonna show up so Zara may go back to Saad especially considering his phone call this episode.

I don't appreciate how Hina's mom is forcing Jaffar and Zara together. Not cool! No forced nikkahs please.
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Why does everyone keep saying his name wrong? Its Jaffar πŸ˜† and he's my fav character on the show 😳

Sorry!! baba!!! ab nahi hoga 😊 but i want Jaffar to go back to his London lady love and please can we sanctity of brother or pa friend without him getting married to the heroine ...Please I don't see how marriage is only solution to all relationships!! no friends , brothers matter is it?

I am strong believer of Zana and Zara!!!! I want them together because i don't believe Zain is wrong!YEs he is weak
but so was Jaffar!!! (got it rightπŸ˜‰) he couldn't contain his anger and shed it out on his brother and the girls...BREAK IT OFF!!! and all that jazz just because he was dumped!!!

Hina!!! Uff!!! after today's episode I love this character! she understood that no matter what Zain will love Zara more than anyone...
Hope we get a good ending Please writers this is heartiest Guzarish!!!

PS. Do they ever read what we have to say in India forums?

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I believe Zara will go back to Saad. He will die.
Hina has already rejected Zain leaving the field open for Zara Zain reunion. He is weak and stupid but he is her first love. Hard to forget.
.Eesha. thumbnail
Zara does love Saad to be honest
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MB_23

Zara does love Saad to be honest

that's what I thought as well... now they are again focusing on Zain and zara as if implying she never got over Zain, which is not true, she fell in love with Saad..and infact she later on realized what a weak character Zain was... I don't know if I really want to see her back with Zain... but her with jaffar would be such a random thing though lol.

can't saad just get better??? :((( I liked their story, it was cute :((
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
How many people had to go take out the "gaadi" when Khala had fainted :)...Khala ko uthao gaadi tak lay jao... But no gaadi nikalo gaadi nikalo

Zara ping pong ball bani hui hai.
From today's epi it's evident zain will end up with hina and Zara with Jafar.

The make up artist of this show should go back to school, hina's make up was so bad. Her base wasn't applied well, kahin gori to kahin kaali.

MeraMann thumbnail
^^LOL! So much drama in one episode. Next episode could be the last episode.
618043 thumbnail
I guess next episode is going to be the last one! 😳 Hina stole the show again!! πŸ˜ƒ