Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Chahanya

How will the show end?

Hina calls off the wedding with Zain Zara blamed by the 2 auntyjees

She will leave Jaffar's home Izzat pyaari hai bhai

Will think let's not wait 4 things to get better Will go to Saad's home and make them better BUT Saad is a dying man divorces her before she can reach him Phone par divorce

No where to go Zara will decide to go to America as Sara has asked her to come help

Saad dies
Zain confusion ka maara depression mein chala jayega

Asher wants to meet his mom Jaafar n Asher come to America
Asher's mom dies Jaafar is his legal guardian

Chance meeting or Jaafar Asher n Zara

Asher asks her makes Guzarish don't leave us
Zara looks at Jaffar he too asks her rto accept the guzaarish as once when he had refused to listen to her guzarish barbaadi followed and we should not make the same mistake twice or learn from others' mistakes
Zara accepts Guzaarish

They show them get married ot hinting to that point screen freezes on the faces of Jaffar ZAra n beech mein Asher The happy family

I want Hina to be happy too

Zain Saad dono jo ho so ho

@bold AGREE πŸ˜†
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't get me wrong ...but i think th writes in a lot of these serials are pretty confused themselves they have two heroes but they make nincompoops and I am sorry but just because asher gave Zara a place to stay and said i will stand by her now and will kill myself if anything happens doesn't make him hero in MY eye!! i still feel he has long way to go. the scene with Hina is confusing and weird!!!! so he starts liking Zara? what he wants to marry her???

What kind of message is this? you mess up a girls life then you marry her to make it alright!!!! bloody hell!!!! πŸ˜•
... He lies to his brother...I think it icky!!!! 🀒

sorry if i am hurting anybodies sentiments but this forum to share your thoughts so here goes ...

how is it possible to fall in love with your rapist and thats how i see asher!!! the rapist!!! Great he is ashamed and i feel he should do his best to protect Zara, but if he is really a good person he should bring Zara Zain together!!! Honestly the director or the writer should not hint otherwise!!! 😑

I believe Zain and Zara love each other, you can can give away only when something is your and zara said she gave him away!!! both Hina and Saad are residues... they love people who were in love with someone else ...move on guys!!! get married to someone or take breather!!! 😊

As for as Asher is concerned i believe he should look for redemption and bring Zara and Zain togetherπŸ‘...

Lot of people dislike Zain why?

1. Because he listens to his mother...isn't what all the serials mantra is 2. "love your parents no matter what"...otherwise you are going to hell!!!

2. He brought back Hina because he was lonely, needed friend to talk to but she puts in a clause " will only come back if he marries me" WT!!!! where are the characters from DAAM!!! or KANKAR, strong women.

3. so th guy chooses Hina persuaded by his brother . mother aunt and his ex-lover who told him to go ahead!!!

4. He doesn't know she is divorced yet he goes to clean the slate with her husband, lovely scene...

YET!!! he is bad guy again W*F!!!!!

why so judgmental ...yes!!! he should have said "i don't care i want to marry Zara no matter what" but even Fawad hasn't said that!!! 😭
Anyway, my Guzarish to team Guzarish please don't do colossal SLB mistake with crapy ending where Hrithik never dances big flop!!!!πŸ˜‰

Do a happy ending and believe me it will be a hit!!!! ❀️ Raina nd Zara, asher with his child , HIna at LSE and Saad to the heaven's😊, like Shahrukh he can die like a hero all sacrifice and angel!!! ❀️🀣

i think the writer of these shows get confused and give scenes to people who
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asher is the kid in the show

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Asher is the kid in the show

wow!!! BOLD... sorry thats how much i like the big brother πŸ˜‰
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wooster - I can't believe you just compared Jaffar to a rapist? Please tell me how you even made that connection?

Zara does not love Zain. She clearly said to him that she loves Saad. Zara would rather try and reconcile with Saad than get back with Zain.

Jaffar also tried to convince Zara to get back with Zain so you can't even say he didn't try to do that.

How did you even come to the conclusion that Jaffar likes Zara or wants to marry her? There has been no indication of that whatsoever! He realizes that he destroyed a girl's life so he wants to do everything he can to fix what he broke and that's what he meant in his discussion with Hina. There was nothing confusing about that.

Lastly, people can and do fall in love again. Just because you loved once does not mean you can't again. In shows/movies they might go all Kuch Kuch Hota Hai on you and say that love only happens once but that's not how the real world works. People do fall out of love and back in love with someone else.
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Now how's jibran a rapist????
He's a lot of things but I don't think rapist was one of them.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So there will be a lot of drama next week.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Why does everyone keep saying his name wrong? Its Jaffar πŸ˜† and he's my fav character on the show 😳
Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wooster

Don't get me wrong ...but i think th writes in a lot of these serials are pretty confused themselves they have two heroes but they make nincompoops and I am sorry but just because asher gave Zara a place to stay and said i will stand by her now and will kill myself if anything happens doesn't make him hero in MY eye!! i still feel he has long way to go. the scene with Hina is confusing and weird!!!! so he starts liking Zara? what he wants to marry her???

What kind of message is this? you mess up a girls life then you marry her to make it alright!!!! bloody hell!!!! πŸ˜•
... He lies to his brother...I think it icky!!!! 🀒

sorry if i am hurting anybodies sentiments but this forum to share your thoughts so here goes ...

how is it possible to fall in love with your rapist and thats how i see asher!!! the rapist!!! Great he is ashamed and i feel he should do his best to protect Zara, but if he is really a good person he should bring Zara Zain together!!! Honestly the director or the writer should not hint otherwise!!! 😑

I believe Zain and Zara love each other, you can can give away only when something is your and zara said she gave him away!!! both Hina and Saad are residues... they love people who were in love with someone else ...move on guys!!! get married to someone or take breather!!! 😊

As for as Asher is concerned i believe he should look for redemption and bring Zara and Zain togetherπŸ‘...

Lot of people dislike Zain why?

1. Because he listens to his mother...isn't what all the serials mantra is 2. "love your parents no matter what"...otherwise you are going to hell!!!

2. He brought back Hina because he was lonely, needed friend to talk to but she puts in a clause " will only come back if he marries me" WT!!!! where are the characters from DAAM!!! or KANKAR, strong women.

3. so th guy chooses Hina persuaded by his brother . mother aunt and his ex-lover who told him to go ahead!!!

4. He doesn't know she is divorced yet he goes to clean the slate with her husband, lovely scene...

YET!!! he is bad guy again W*F!!!!!

why so judgmental ...yes!!! he should have said "i don't care i want to marry Zara no matter what" but even Fawad hasn't said that!!! 😭
Anyway, my Guzarish to team Guzarish please don't do colossal SLB mistake with crapy ending where Hrithik never dances big flop!!!!πŸ˜‰

Do a happy ending and believe me it will be a hit!!!! ❀️ Raina nd Zara, asher with his child , HIna at LSE and Saad to the heaven's😊, like Shahrukh he can die like a hero all sacrifice and angel!!! ❀️🀣

i think the writer of these shows get confused and give scenes to people who

i really don't know why you considered jaffar as rapist and not agree on that otherwise every point over zain is spot on and i am fully agreed. i also badly want zain and zara as end game
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

Why does everyone keep saying his name wrong? Its Jaffar πŸ˜†and he's my fav character on the show😳

Lol I didn't notice until now that I called him jibran πŸ˜†
Who the hell is jibran and why did I come up with that name.
Mystery πŸ˜•