Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I really loved today's episode and Hina i.e. Maria Warsi stole the show today! She is such a good BUT underrated actress. She has mainly played negative roles but I hope with this drama, producers/directors cast her for the main lead & positive roles because she really deserves more! Same goes for Ahmed Ali, he's such a good actor.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.. 😳
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Zara will never get back with Zain I am sure of it
Hina in the precap refused to get married to Zain and I seriously hope she sticks to her decision
One sided love mein shadi ke baad ya pehle kabhi bhi there are chances of it becoming 2 sided love but Zain ab wo pyaar nahi wo zid hai confusion hai he is that kid who wants his lollipop back which fell because of his own weakness He wants to get back with Zara or no Pata chal chuka hai ki wo Hina ke saath sincere nahi hai
Hina ka pyar Zain ki zid confusion whatever it is cannot make him fall for her cause he will never want to

Hina should not marry Zain

But Hina is the perfect girl for Zain
Poore dil se koi bhi pyar kar lega but kisike toote dil ko jodkar uss dil se jismein crack hai pyar karna is not everyones cup of tea
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahanya

Zara will never get back with Zain I am sure of it

Hina in the precap refused to get married to Zain and I seriously hope she sticks to her decision
One sided love mein shadi ke baad ya pehle kabhi bhi there are chances of it becoming 2 sided love but Zain ab wo pyaar nahi wo zid hai confusion hai he is that kid who wants his lollipop back which fell because of his own weakness He wants to get back with Zara or no Pata chal chuka hai ki wo Hina ke saath sincere nahi hai
Hina ka pyar Zain ki zid confusion whatever it is cannot make him fall for her cause he will never want to

Hina should not marry Zain

But Hina is the perfect girl for Zain
Poore dil se koi bhi pyar kar lega but kisike toote dil ko jodkar uss dil se jismein crack hai pyar karna is not everyones cup of tea

I agree to each and every word u said. And Zain if I heard it right says "Hina ke mamle mein maine jung hara hai dil nahi"...after hearing this I think she backs off. And like u said it is the right thing to do for Hina. And Zara being a strong girl, I think will stick to her decision of not going back to Zain,(and on a lighter note) uske kanon mein Jaffar ki Hina se kahi hui batein bhi to aayi.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Jisne galat kiya ab wohi sahi karega
Jisne ujaada ab wohi basayega

Jisne bigada ab wohi sudharega

Jisne barbaad kiya ab wohi abaad karega

Baat shuru hui thi Jaffar n Zara ke beech(the guzaarish) abh khatam bhi unhi ke beech hogi

+++++
Today Saad selflessly prayed for Zara's khushi jahan bhi rahe That will be heard

His mom was still selfish mera beta jeye
+++++

Zain should loose Hina tab use Hina ki apni life mein importance realize hogi
Then he should crawl to her she accepts ya nahi upto her

wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really believe people make mistakes, but please for once go with fall in love and follow it! It was circumstances that parted Zainab and Zara , please bring them back together and enough of these old man young girl pairing with elder brother uff!!! Really hope Zain's and zara end up together and Hina finds a guy who loves her and aly khan finds a girl of his age!!
I am always a silent reader but this is getting a bit too much 'old man young girl'... Come on now!! We are moving from abusive husbands divorce and finding our own path why can't the ever progressive Pakistani drama do a follow your heart sometimes!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: wooster

I really believe people make mistakes, but please for once go with fall in love and follow it! It was circumstances that parted Zainab and Zara , please bring them back together and enough of these old man young girl pairing with elder brother uff!!! Really hope Zain's and zara end up together and Hina finds a guy who loves her and aly khan finds a girl of his age!!
I am always a silent reader but this is getting a bit too much 'old man young girl'... Come on now!! We are moving from abusive husbands divorce and finding our own path why can't the ever progressive Pakistani drama do a follow your heart sometimes!

As far as I think.. she'll do a follow your heart and it'll lead to Jaffar only.. 😎
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
wooster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

As far as I think.. she'll do a follow your heart and it'll lead to Jaffar only.. 😎

Why Jaffar? does she love him or he he has fallen in love with her...wow!!! the damsel in distress ...oops! the woman his brother is madly in love with and whose marriage broke because of him!!!
and do not forget he is man- the knght in shining armor!!! - he loves his ex-girlfriends son giving him shelter just like the the damsel in distress ...wow!!! love it Is and How!!! what a
fab set up!!! 😡
Guzarish hai ki yeh serial achca logical ending ho!!!

Edited by wooster - 8 years ago
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wooster

Why Jaffar? does she love him or he he has fallen in love with her...wow!!! the damsel in distress ...oops! the woman his brother is madly in love with and whose marriage broke because of him!!!
and do not forget he is man- the knght in shining armor!!! - he loves his ex-girlfriends son giving him shelter just like the the damsel in distress ...wow!!! love it Is and How!!! what a
fab set up!!! 😡
Guzarish hai ki yeh serial achca logical ending ho!!!

Are you saying it's not progressive when people overlook age for love? What if Zara does end up falling for Jaffar and goes for him? Would she not be following her heart then or is falling for a man older than you not progressive in your books? The only time I have a problem with an older man younger woman marriage is if it's arranged and the girl is below 20 years of age.

In my opinion, what Zain and Saad did to Zara was much worse than the one thing Jaffar did. What they did would have cut deeper because of their positions in her life compared to Jaffar and he's the only one who has truly repented and is trying to make amends.

How old is Jaffar anyways? Zara's sister was supposed to marry him so if Zara ends up with him then what's the big deal? He can't be that much older then. 10 years at most? Did I miss when they mentioned his age?

Also, the child he adopted is not the son of his "ex-girlfriend." As far as I recall she was the woman he loved at one point but he was never in a relationship with her. Correct me if I am wrong here.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
How will the show end?
Hina calls off the wedding with Zain Zara blamed by the 2 auntyjees

She will leave Jaffar's home Izzat pyaari hai bhai

Will think let's not wait 4 things to get better Will go to Saad's home and make them better BUT Saad is a dying man divorces her before she can reach him Phone par divorce

No where to go Zara will decide to go to America as Sara has asked her to come help

Saad dies
Zain confusion ka maara depression mein chala jayega

Asher wants to meet his mom Jaafar n Asher come to America
Asher's mom dies Jaafar is his legal guardian

Chance meeting or Jaafar Asher n Zara

Asher asks her makes Guzarish don't leave us
Zara looks at Jaffar he too asks her rto accept the guzaarish as once when he had refused to listen to her guzarish barbaadi followed and we should not make the same mistake twice or learn from others' mistakes
Zara accepts Guzaarish

They show them get married ot hinting to that point screen freezes on the faces of Jaffar ZAra n beech mein Asher The happy family

I want Hina to be happy too

Zain Saad dono jo ho so ho