Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^Exactly. Such a puppet in his mother's hand. Btw is that little boy Asher Jaffar's son? I think I missed some episode in the middle. If I am not wrong isn't the little boy playing Ashar , Rumi from the drama Shukk? He did a very good job in that drama.
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

^^Exactly. Such a puppet in his mother's hand. Btw is that little boy Asher Jaffar's son? I think I missed some episode in the middle. If I am not wrong isn't the little boy playing Ashar , Rumi from the drama Shukk? He did a very good job in that drama.

Yes he iz tha same one who was Rumi in shukk...
Nd no jaffar iz not his father , they cleared in the recent epi i guess, jaffar iz his guardian...whose son iz asher, they didnt cleared out as yet
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sometimes I think the writers are high on something when they write the script. How weak was this whole scenario, finding out that Zara's hospital dues were paid by Jafar who the hospital wrote down as her husband, how is that grounds for divorce, maybe if zains name was there it could have been understood but Jafar? So stupid kuch bhi.
The writers should give substantial reasons which are believable, not any hocus pockus.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how else will story go on??? its slightly illogical... but when person is angry nothing is making sense anyways... everything seems like a conspiracy theory.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If Saad and Zara end up getting a divorce. I wonder if Saad will kill himself like Imran Aslam's character in Mera Naseeb.
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Have not watched seriously but after the recent episode I think Jaffar n Zara are just beginning
I liked Aly n Yumna's pair in Aap ki Kaneez

Just cause man knows and admits a woman in the hosp automatically husband ban gaya?
The reception desk did not confirm the details of the patient and the one with her

Jaffar's name as her hubby in hosp records so that makes it that Zain n Zara and the company were planning all of this from a long time Momjee come on!

Zain will end up marrying his cousin Be happy
Jaffar and Zara will end up together(the guy because of whom she lost her love adn happiness ends up being her love and happiness)
Saad will be all alone and his mother khoon ke aansoon royegi seeing her son unhappy That is her punishment
MeraMann thumbnail
^^ omg u summed it up so perrrfectly. That's exactly what would happen I think too. Writing Jafar's name as husband in the hospital record is a hint to the viewers. U penned it down beautifully. Btw can u tell me what was the guzarish Zara made to Jafar as I only started watching it after Zara n Saad got married. Thanks advance
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know very clearly forgive me if I am wrong
Jaffar sees Zara's sister (his fiance) in a room with some guy
Zara pleads with him not to think anything wrong but her pleads go unheard
This was the guzarish

I guess it all happens in the 2nd episode
MeraMann thumbnail
Is it because of this that Zain n Zara's wedding did not take place?
MeraMann thumbnail
I like Zara and Jafar pairing now. Since both are suljhe huye n matured personalities.