Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

It's based off of a novel. I read that the novel is depressing.

Maha malik k 90% novels ki happy ending nahi hoti
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Sofia: I'm great.. How are you? Aaww i've missed you around here.. I'm so excited to see Aiza and Imran together <3
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

I will be posting here since Starry created the thread first. This will be exciting, two gorgeous people together.

Aw, nice of you, Umz..how's everything?

I hope you do watch this show..did you ever watch Mera Naam Yousuf Hai? I was hoping you'd join in on the discussions when it was airing but never saw you.

Yeah, the pairing is actually very interesting. The fact that they're both good looking makes it kind of exciting. lol

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: kth_anya

Maha malik k 90% novels ki happy ending nahi hoti

Yeah they are...I'm actually not so sure about her being the writer. I'm not a huge fan of her work.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

An upcoming drama on Hum Tv starring Osman and Maya.. Same director as Diyar e Dil

How many dramas does Haseeb direct in a year? He's also directing the show with Maya and Hamza. I think Maya is his new favorite.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Aw, nice of you, Umz..how's everything?

I hope you do watch this show..did you ever watch Mera Naam Yousuf Hai? I was hoping you'd join in on the discussions when it was airing but never saw you.

Yeah, the pairing is actually very interesting. The fact that they're both good looking makes it kind of exciting. lol

Yo! I am doing great what about you? Which shows are you watching these days?

I haven't gotten around to MNYH but I will eventually since I finally started watching DED this week and I am half way through that. I think I may post a review here for it. I had avoided the DED threads completely so I wouldn't see any spoilers but somehow something always pops up somewhere. Luckily, it wasn't much so most of it has been a surprise for me.

I am excited for this because it's a fresh pairing. Lol we can be so superficial sometimes but it's hard deny that these two would look amazing together.
Alizba63 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It's a really exciting news. Imran was never paired with good actresses during his heydays! But I never compromise on stories. Hope it's good. Can anyone pm the story of the novel plz! Thank u in advance 😳
Edited by Alizba63 - 8 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ok the much celebrated director haissham Hussain who directed many masterpiece Like dastaan...aunn zaara...durre shehwar...akbari asghari...kuch pyaar ka pagalpan...aik nayi Cinderella IS FINALLY BK WITH A BANG after the long break
Last I heard from him was when mikaal came for an interview in the ary morning show with sanam baloch n they called haissham as both r very good friend with him and haisham said he is planning a show with mikaal and sanam

But now I guess it's been postponed and he teamed up with MERA NAAM YOUSUF HAIN producer SADIA JABBAR for a feature film

Quite a few articles came today n haisham him retweeted them to confirm it's true

Casting is on

Lead hero choice is between okb ( haishams choice ) vs imran ABBAS ( producer sadias choice)

Let's see who will it b

Shoot starts Jan 16

As far as I know okb Will b busy with sanam shoot from Jan and imran will b busy with the show with ayeza from Jan

None of the actors r free in Jan

I wonder how they 'll match the timing

I wud luv to see IMRAN ABBAS SANAM BALOCH for this one

I still complain to haissham in Twitter why he didn't give a proper scene between imran sanam b in akbari asghari

Okb is not film hero material but god imran is fully film HERO material

I sooo want him to manage dates for this film

I m a BLIND FAN OF HAISHAM HUSSAIN

I m just sooo happy he is back

I will be forever be grateful to him for giving me my all time fav Jodi on pak tv FAWAD KHAN SANAM BALOCH...I wish we cud get fawad sanam in this movie but fawad isn't free

So I m rooting for IMRAN SANAM. Baloch
Carpe_diem thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Can anybody tell me when this show is starting..
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

How many dramas does Haseeb direct in a year? He's also directing the show with Maya and Hamza. I think Maya is his new favorite.

I like his work.. He's a good director