Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
OMGGG HINNA WHERE R U
IMRAN AYEZA MAHA MALLIK...ONLY ME AND HINNA R THE BIGGEST FANS OF THIS TERRIFIC TRIO EQUALLY

THIS IS LIKE DREAM COME TRUE

the first time I saw ayeza I wished I cud see her with imran and fawad...I was sooo mad n sad to think this may never happen

BUT THANK GOODNESS IMRAN CAME BACK TO TV and now I can see him with all the latest heroines...when he was young hero he was hardly paired with any good heroine of his time which is very weird n sad but thank god now we 'll get to see his pairing with all the beautiful heroine which he never got

God I m just sooo happy

IMRAN TWEETED ABOUT IT...plzzz tweet him back saying how excited we are to see him in a new drama with ayeza

I m soo happy it's a novel scripted by maha mallik...means it won't be as ridiculous as kaise tumse kahoon...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Downloaded the novel..read the first 2 pages.. 🤔

how was it ?😆
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

how was it ?😆

Started off with someone in a hospital bed..and goes into flashback.. 🤔
If it's the female lead, then Aiza hogi 🤔 with Imran at her feet 🤔

Agar spoiler hai to sorry 🤣
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Too excited for Aiza's come back
And since it's based on a novel..I might check that out too 🤔

😡😡😡

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
YAAR PLZ NO SPOILERS FROM THE NOVEL
WE DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS

IF ANYONE DYING TO KNOW THE STORY PLZ PM

BUT DONT SPOIL the show for us plzzz
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry Abby, I'm sure that wasn't even a spoiler...just the first 2 pages of the novel 😆
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
soo excited to see them together!!!! one of my dream couples! always wanted to see them together in a serial!!🥳
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Tu kaun kahan se aayi hai... 😲
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
WOW IMRAN AYEZA BOTH POSTED ABOUT THIS SHOW IN THEIR RESPECTIVE FB TWITTER INSTA pgs
Ayeza only has an official fb fan pg n she announced it there by posting the link of the article

Here is the article

Television star Aiza Khan who recently won an award for Best Actress TV actress for her role in the biggest hit serial 'Payaray Afzal' at the prestigious Lux Style Awards 2015 is now making hercomeback opposite film and TV heartthrob Imran Abbas who wowed TVaudiences playing the lead roles in Alvida, khuda aur muhabat .

Ayeza Khan took break from tv when she was getting married and she was out of screen for more than year and after giving birth to an adorable baby girl, she decided to make her comeback with mega serial of 7th Sky entertainment ' Tum Kaun Piya ' .

The abundantly anticipated play is based on best selling Urdu novel 'Tum Kaun Piya' by commended feminist Urdu author Maha Malik who is prestigious for her keen retelling of the diverse stages in ladies' lives and the heap parts ladies need to play in the public arena of little girl sister wife and mother and of ladies' sustaining natures in keeping families in place.The serial will be directed by none other than Yasir Nawaz and produced by 7th Sky Entertainment Shooting will Start from 15th of November !

It looks viewers of onlookers ought to get prepared for another amusing and fruitful enthusiastic exciting ride and envision a sparkling on-screen chemistry between the perfectly photogenic co-stars!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
SHOOTING STARTS NOVEMBER 15TH
OMGGG

I M SO EXCITED FOR NEXT YEAR DRAMA LINE UP ALREADY