Posted: 8 years ago
from what ive read, its sad and romantic 😆
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ hmm phir toh chale ga 😆
SPOILER:

her name is Alma or something and his name i forgot but it begins with Z, its a very unique name I like it 😆 and shes basically in the hospital and shes angry at him over something which happened before the accident, he is really guilty and they both kind of keep looking at each other. He wants forgiveness but shes not ready to forgive him and she says you did the same thing to me when I wanted to come closer to you. They keep glancing at each other though and he even has his arm around her.

Ayeza Khan disappeared from television screen for a few months but now that she is back in action, she is making sure that she makes her presence felt. Ayeza started this comeback in her career after a brief break with giving an interview in which we saw a very candid side of Ayeza Khan waiting to be back in the public eye. Later we saw her in a commercial and now all of her fans are waiting for her upcoming play "Tum Kon Piya" in which she will star opposite Imran Abbas. Ayeza Khan's enthusiasm about everything that she is doing right now is apparent from how she ensures that she keeps her fans in the loop by posting pictures of what she is doing and sometimes giving details about her projects.

Ayeza Khan will play the character of "Elma" in her upcoming play. Elma has the same look which most of Ayeza Khan's characters have. She looks like a simple Eastern girl from her looks which is apparent from the pictures which Ayeza Khan has posted from the sets of the play. Ayeza Khan hasn't revealed much about this character except for the name. Here are some pictures of "Elma" from the sets of Tum Kon Piya which were posted by Ayeza Khan herself.

Ayeza Khan is the new selfie queen with these amazing pictures which she took herself. She looks simple yet pretty as usual. Ayeza is also busy shooting for a new photo shoot in which she will be modeling for Afzal Jewelers. She modeled for them once before too and she looked gorgeous in that photo shoot. Ayeza Khan posted a couple of BTS pictures from the shoot in which she looks royal.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Wow yasir lost so much weight

He shud also act in the shownthe way he did in chup raho

I luved him in chup raho

I m shocked to see he has halved his weight n looking so young

Luving ayezas look in the show m

Simple n elegant
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3