Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Yes it was more than 20 episodez being aired ...now it wil take more than about two monthz to reach upto that point...but yes something iz better than nothing , atleast itz airing on hum tv itna bhe shukar hai
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cimba

this show started with a promise like any other .. than became a drag like most but i still like to know how it ends... it had become too messy with the brother with two wives... main character force to marry ... sob story of a main lead...

I also want to know how it endz
I wish they also uploaded the rest of the episodes on Hum sitaray YT channel at least
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I wish they also uploaded the rest of the episodes on Hum sitaray YT channel at least

Hehe they never upload on youtube unless nd until itz aired on tv...now we hav to wait till april to get to that point of storyπŸ€”
I saw the promo too...its called Zindagi tujhko jiya...the title doesnt even make any sense...they shouldve kept it the same
It will air Mon to Thurs at 7pm so I hope they are 1 hour episodes
fairi_88 thumbnail
^ yes 100 din k kahani title was quite intriguing, but dont know y they changed the title...nd i think it will air like a soap because the soap that airs on 7:30 iz not finished yet
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

They're dating in real na..

No wonder I seen a few pictures of them together on IG declaring their love for each other. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: fairi_88

^ yes 100 din k kahani title was quite intriguing, but dont know y they changed the title...nd i think it will air like a soap because the soap that airs on 7:30 iz not finished yet

isnt it replacing mera dard na jaane koi...which show comes at 7 30?
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

No wonder I seen a few pictures of them together on IG declaring their love for each other. πŸ˜†

I saw them on morning show as well where they clearly said that they r committed 😳 i like their couple though
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

isnt it replacing mera dard na jaane koi...which show comes at 7 30?

Yes i think it replaced mera dard but the timingz iz 7pm i guess ..may be itz 7:30 at ur place ...even im in saudia now a dayz nd my timingz for dramaz r all messed up πŸ˜† 8pm pak time drama comez here at 7pm nd i usually watch on net now a dayz