Posted: 8 years ago
Furqan was okb friend in goya
He was in marasim too

He is ok as side hero

But he isn't lead hero material
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
true that the lead is not a lead material but the story as such does not really need star power so far. Its the life and its funda is what drives the story more than the actors. there has been no particular point where i felt that the actors were subpar. its going well.
yes hes been in a few shows...i dont like him at all
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG this show iz coming soon on hum tv now with a different name, i saw the ad πŸ˜ƒ

I guess it was mon to thur 7pm from 22 february...im so happy πŸ˜ƒ
are you sure its this show?
I miss this show :(
whats the new title?
and why has it become a soap? :@
fairi_88 thumbnail
Yes im sure itz da same one, dnt remember the name, sumthng like zindge tujhe jiya or sumthng...
May be they wil air from 7 to 8 pm otherwise it wud become a drag , soapz r very annoying :/
I hope so but it looks like a soap :/
fairi_88 thumbnail
Yes from timingz it lookz like soap, but i guess it wont matter as the content will be same so doesnt matter whether they air as a serial or a soap, itz just dat it will air daily for like 18 minutez :/
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this show started with a promise like any other .. than became a drag like most but i still like to know how it ends... it had become too messy with the brother with two wives... main character force to marry ... sob story of a main lead...

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Yes from timingz it lookz like soap, but i guess it wont matter as the content will be same so doesnt matter whether they air as a serial or a soap, itz just dat it will air daily for like 18 minutez :/

they aired upto 23...pata nahi aur kitni rehti thi because it didnt seem like its ending anytime soonπŸ˜† and now ill have to watch it again from the beginning :/
it was at such an interesting part too