lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely chap Sakshi! ishveer hug the best part of scene ya πŸ˜›
I'm feel sooo...excited[:D/]
i can't wait plz update soon ya...
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Mind blowing chapter yr...update next one soon... Epi is amazing both were thinking about past but one thing common they said at end ... Its lovely ...and u are very talented Sakshi...update soon we are eagerly waiting for next one...lots of love πŸ€— πŸ˜›
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely..lovely one sakshi. d way you describe their feelings were awesomme. their mysterious journey from friends to lovers..were sooo cute..sorry for late reply i have been stuck with work. keep update soon cant wait...πŸ‘ kudos to you sakshi
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi...It was really a cute and lovely chapter. Thankyou for pm and update soon😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Continue soon honey it was not the right time to stop .  We were waiting for this since long time plz update soon.

hmmm naush let me continue it yaar hope i have stopped at the wrong place fine fine let me update it ya sure keep reading dear and thanks for the comment πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

This was surreal, actually. can't wait for the next ones. <3

thanks aarushi for the comment ya let me update it yaar keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Lovely chap Sakshi! ishveer hug the best part of scene ya πŸ˜›
I'm feel sooo...excited[:D/]
i can't wait plz update soon ya...

hi paige thanks for the comment dear happy that you loved the ishveer part ya dear let me update it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Mind blowing chapter yr...update next one soon... Epi is amazing both were thinking about past but one thing common they said at end ... Its lovely ...and u are very talented Sakshi...update soon we are eagerly waiting for next one...lots of love πŸ€— πŸ˜›

thanks zenab for the comment happy that you liked the story and let me update it yaar. arrey not that talented and all zenab i just scribbling something as you all reading only the story is something ya let me updatπŸ˜‰e it lots of love to you tooπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› keep reading my dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

lovely..lovely one sakshi. d way you describe their feelings were awesomme. their mysterious journey from friends to lovers..were sooo cute..sorry for late reply i have been stuck with work. keep update soon cant wait...πŸ‘ kudos to you sakshi

thanks dear for the comment happy that you liked the chapter hmm those people have valuable feelings ya you are right their mysterious journey but that is what keeping them hooked till date happy that you loved and noticed a nook and corner of the story yaar no need sorry and all your comment means everything to me ya let me update keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

Hey Sakshi...It was really a cute and lovely chapter. Thankyou for pm and update soon😳

thanks dear happy that you liked the chapter and loved your comment ya i am updating it keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›