Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Great update Sakshi.cant wait for next plz update soon.
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Awesooome...chap Sakshi! ishveer scenes vry romantic... kash serial m v dikh te : A biggg hug dear 😉 update soon ya i can't wait...and by the way y call me
-Paige-
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
O dear m really sry to rply so late 😭 😭
Caught up wid sumthng imp sry yr
Cmng to ur updates all were as usual awesome I wish show writers cud hv borrowed this frm u instead of showing us wid sum bloody crap 😡
I jst loved dat part whn ishani ws so insecure ur ishveer r jst so cute 😆
Ranveer is so awesome whn he is angry he bcums to mch adorable 😳
So dis jaya nd sheetal gt big blow in a day
Special nite omg lets see hw mch hot nd nite is it gng to b 😉
Waitng fr next
Thnx fr pm nd sry to rply late
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Aww ...so cute chapter Sakshi ...ishani has handled sheetal very well...lots of hug and thanks for pm sweetie 👏
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mast update hai yaar... Kitna trust hai dono ke beech mein... Kisi ki nazar na lag <3Jay... 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Loved it... loved the trust factor of ishaani ang ranveer...
And their family bonding are sooo sweet

ayesha thanks and happy that you liked the story ya dear trust is always need between two person in a relationship but i totally miss it in the show parekh and vaghela should surely share a good bond and have many functions in the episode but even i miss that too anyways ayesha happy that you commented it is so awesome keep reading 😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Great update Sakshi.cant wait for next plz update soon.

thanks naush hmmm let me update it dear keep reading and thanks for the comment 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Awesooome...chap Sakshi! ishveer scenes vry romantic... kash serial m v dikh te : A biggg hug dear 😉 update soon ya i can't wait...and by the way y call me
-Paige-

ya sure paige let me call you here after in your name and thanks for the comment actually your comment looks so awesooome to me thanks for that glad that you are liking ishveer part of mine ya according to the reports shakthi said they are shooting some intense scene so in show to we will get some romance dear ya let me update it dear keep reading paige😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear m really sry to rply so late 😭 😭
Caught up wid sumthng imp sry yr
Cmng to ur updates all were as usual awesome I wish show writers cud hv borrowed this frm u instead of showing us wid sum bloody crap 😡
I jst loved dat part whn ishani ws so insecure ur ishveer r jst so cute 😆
Ranveer is so awesome whn he is angry he bcums to mch adorable 😳
So dis jaya nd sheetal gt big blow in a day
Special nite omg lets see hw mch hot nd nite is it gng to b 😉
Waitng fr next
Thnx fr pm nd sry to rply late

no problem dear you replied in your busy schedule too so i only need to tell thanks for that no need sorry for that glad that you are enjoying the story till date no yaar i am not that good writer and all...
hmmm ishani should show some insecurity in the show but she is ready to sacrifice ranveer for his good
many demanded RV attire so hence i brought those scenes jaya and sheetal characters will be over soon in my story . Ya as planned i am going to have con scene before separation  ya let me update soon keep reading 😛😛😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Aww ...so cute chapter Sakshi ...ishani has handled sheetal very well...lots of hug and thanks for pm sweetie 👏

happy zenab you enjoyed the story ya that is how ishani should be in the show but the girl is always meant for sacrifices lots of hug to you too dear  no need thanks yaar its my duty dear keep reading 😛😛😛