Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

I hereby declare that Sheetal is a cold, bit*h. -_- I loved the IshVeer scene, though :) Wonderful update sweetie :) 

hmmm aarushi she is that kind of character glad that you enjoyed the episode lovely comment that encouraged me keep reading aarushiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wow ...ranveer in rv mode so good he will surely protect Lil angel and ishani from everything ... Fantastic chapter πŸ‘ πŸ‘ thanks for pm 😊

hi zenab comment is so nice to ready ya as a hero he will surely protect his ishani and raagini to the extreme he can. No need thanks and all dear its to remain you all to read my story without your reading my story is nothing thanks for the comment keep reading 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Oh my ishveer poor darlings  one or the oyther, very nice chapter sakshi.

ya dear surely these both are poor darlings only they will be always disturbed but some body or some situation hope loved the episode keep reading dear πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey dear it ws a nice update πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ sheetal again spoiled dere nite
Loved d insecurity n fear of ishani of gng away frm ranveer nd ragini
Update nxt soon
Thnx fr pm

ya dear they often get distracted by someone its their love story till date lovely comment dear i enjoyed reading your comment ya ishani started to feel insecure which we actually miss in the show where ishani will be bearing everything for ranveer fine let me update yaar come on yaar no need thanks and all keep reading πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hey sakshi darl its lovely one day by day its getting interetsed btwn ishveer scene were sooo cute the way rv admires ishani was mindblowing...simply awesomme. i wish yo could become a great writer one day like ravinder singhπŸ‘ kudos to u darl tc and update soon

let met thank god for getting you all as my readers hope i have made something to make the track interesting i try my level best to keep you all hooked. No dear i am not that good writer and all and not to that extreme of Ravider singh (a great man). liked your comment ya let me update it keep reading my dearπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Sakshi, wonderful job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

all chapters are beautiful and day by day it increases excitement...waiting for the next update :)

thanks mas for the comment nothing much dear made a story that came to my mind ya let me update it keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow! !  Sakshi. The chapters are amazing. .. I like the RV attitude of Ranveer it makes him cool. 
Sheetal...I don't have words for her. ...she's insanely bonkers. ...

Nice job Sakshi.  Love the progress of the story 
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ITZ AMAZING UPDATE SOON πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amazing3

Wow! !  Sakshi. The chapters are amazing. .. I like the RV attitude of Ranveer it makes him cool. 

Sheetal...I don't have words for her. ...she's insanely bonkers. ...

Nice job Sakshi.  Love the progress of the story 

thanks dear for the comment happy that loved the chapters hmmm hope i have brought back rv in my story keep reading dear lovely comment 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

ITZ AMAZING UPDATE SOON πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ya thanks dear i will update keep reading😊😊😊😊