Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It was beautiful! So now there are a few more characters introduced :) Hope Ishani doesn't go far away from him. Update soon :)
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sheetal phir aa gaya koi to separate the duo...but some villian is needed ...BTW wonderful update πŸ˜‰
RoshniSingh thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hi shaktiluvsradhu thanks for making my episode beautiful with your comment ishani should surely use her brain in show too but she lacks. yaa ranveer will be coming as a hero but that guy never trust ishani in the show he need to realize her love that is why i made these episodes in the upcoming he will become the hero yaa i surely got your points dear you will read the romantic episodes in the upcoming episodes thanks for thinking me too that extreme but let me tell you i am not that good writer you all made me something till date without you all i am nothing keep reading 😊😊😊

Don't underestimate urself Sakshi πŸ˜Š U r gr8 in writing romantic scenes.. People in the forum are liking ur FF. 
My username ShaktiLuvsRadhu is really big to write🀣 My name is Roshni. U can write my name πŸ˜Š
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks sakshi for all the villains coming to roost in their house.
Happy holidays sweetie. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaLuvIshveer

res  πŸ˜ƒ Merry Christmas dearie to u and ur family πŸ€—

ya thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
sakshi5050 thumbnail

thanks naush keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

It was beautiful! So now there are a few more characters introduced :) Hope Ishani doesn't go far away from him. Update soon :)

hi aarushi hmmm to move the story interesting we need some characters but more than their evil eyes love and trust is stronger that some how will overcome everything keep reading dear😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Sheetal phir aa gaya koi to separate the duo...but some villian is needed ...BTW wonderful update πŸ˜‰

yaa zenab sure you will get a villian too keep reading i will try my best to entertain you by reading the story thanks for your comments keep reading😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaktiLuvsRadhu

Don't underestimate urself Sakshi πŸ˜Š U r gr8 in writing romantic scenes.. People in the forum are liking ur FF. 
My username ShaktiLuvsRadhu is really big to write🀣 My name is Roshni. U can write my name πŸ˜Š

ya ya roshni sure here after i will write like that itself and i didn't underestimate yaar i am telling about my capacity to write but thanks for your encouragement that will give a tonic for my writing 😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Thanks sakshi for all the villains coming to roost in their house.

Happy holidays sweetie. 

hmmm they will soon vacate yaar😊😊😊