Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow superb... update Sakshi!
So finally ishani back in normal mood and NB & RI how chip ya i hate them
Ishani challenge how romantic and cut now interesting to see wat will do ranveer
Keep writting & thanx for pm
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
All the three chapters were superb ...ishveer and their cute family...after so many days happy to see the whole family together and nirbhay and Ritika they are impossible 😑 ...sorry for late reply Sakshi exam are going on so couldn't read ...thanks for pm lots of love
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heya!

The episode was  heart-warming afta long time! Hope we get to read such scenes. Missed those scenes very badly! Unnuda writing romba nallairuku. (Hope I got it right.🀣 My school friend helped me writing this🀣)
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome yara and lovely one last part was awesome
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yie dey came back finally
So happy to see rv so smart
Miss dem so much dear I must thanx you a zillion for givng such a beautiful story wish v had it in show
Dis nirbhay ritika and naina trio is something dangerous but m loving all d suspense u have created in fact u provided justification to each and every character and realtn
Dear ur ff is too awesome I loved
And more ishveer romance coming our way I guess
Thnx fr pm and sorry for rplyng late
Congratulations in advance for new thread u ll need it soon
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Cute and nice episode, really i'm bliss while reading yur episode always. The bond bw ishveer, ishani and raagini, ishani and amba are superb. Waiting for the next dear
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely update Sakshi.i love their romance in ur ff.thanx for pm.

Hi Naush happy for the comment glad that you liked the episode. happy that you are satisfied with the romantic part of Ishveer keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Wow superb... update Sakshi!
So finally ishani back in normal mood and NB & RI how chip ya i hate them
Ishani challenge how romantic and cut now interesting to see wat will do ranveer
Keep writting & thanx for pm

Hi Paige happy for the comment. Glad you liked the update. Ya Ishani is back. Need something different story hence I had this trio negative characters. Ya challenging ishani is always lovable in the show too ya keep reading to know Ranveer's act let me update it keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

All the three chapters were superb ...ishveer and their cute family...after so many days happy to see the whole family together and nirbhay and Ritika they are impossible 😑 ...sorry for late reply Sakshi exam are going on so couldn't read ...thanks for pm lots of love

Hi Zenab glad that you loved the chapters. Glad that I was able to give their family atmosphere to your expectation. Nirbhay and Rithika will be a extreme level of negative in my FF keep reading its okay yaaar hope done your exams and all the best for the upcoming exams do well. keep reading when you get timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Heya!

The episode was  heart-warming afta long time! Hope we get to read such scenes. Missed those scenes very badly! Unnuda writing romba nallairuku. (Hope I got it right.🀣 My school friend helped me writing this🀣)

Hi Aarushi happy for a tamil comment first you have made it so well. Reading it I myself blushed dear. Tell thanks to your school friend and thanks for making it in the comment I am really impressed my darling.

And coming to the episode happy that yπŸ˜‰ou liked the episode and considered it as heart warming. Ya you can read it dear ya even I wanted these kind of their romance in the show finally we missed the show itself.

Anyway thanks for the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰