Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Awww lovely...
after facing many problem in their life...
Finally they give cute and lovable hug to each other .. 😳
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Read the update just now! Finally they are back together and the way they slept :')Update the next one pretty soon <3

Hi Aarushi happy for the comment ya finally your expected reunion came in my FF. Happy that you liked the episode ya let me update it keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Nice Chapter Sakshi. Finally they both r together. Waiting for the next. I hope they will reach Mumbai without any hurdles..

Hi Priyanka happy for the comment and glad that you liked the chapter. Ya their reunion is done in my FF. Hmmm keep reading to know more let me update it dear thanks for the comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Finally together wonderful ...thanks for pm wonderful epi 😊

Hi Zenab happy for the comment ya they are back together. glad that you liked the episode keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Osm episode shakshi as usual. I have a kind request, plz update 2 episode in a day frm sat bcs only yur story make many of the matsh fan feels that still ishveer and shadhika are alive. Already everyone are really upset with the show ending. So plz kindly do this for all the matsh fan. Thank yu πŸ˜Š

Thanks for the comment again today Saai happy for you as a newbie to my FF. Your request to me is really making me emotional that I have been a small medium to make MATSH fans happy with ishveer and shadika thanks for that comment. Ya really made me feel for a while. ya even I am upset with show ending but no worries yaar they will bring back Ishveer some other way. And 2 episodes ya let me try but I cannot assure it but you will get my updates daily that is sure fine let me try dear keep reading and no need thanks and all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

O dear how much I wish v had u as story writer of math
U have written so well I cannot express everything is expressed so beautifully loving ishveer understanding logical people
So finally our ranveer got her back that was so interstng that I cannot even say
Ur ff helps us make our ishveer alive
So night in jungle let's see how they get out of here
Thnx fr pm
Waitng fr next

Hi dear happy for the comment. And not to the that level of story writer and all dear. Happy that you loved my writing happy that you liked ishveer bond in my story. Ya ishveer are back again.  Glad that I have been a small medium to bring back our Ishveer alive and making you guys happy.  Keep reading to know more thanks for the comment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

nice epi  shakshi. πŸ‘ waiting for next epi..

Hi Priya got another comment for my FF thanks for giving me encouragement and liking the episode keep reading dear let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Awesooo...update ishveer together i'm happy and 1000 kisses how romantic hope they will reach mumbai without any problem. Thanks for pm

Hi Paige thanks for the comment yaar the comment is lovely that you enjoyed that 1000 kisses part. ya they will be together keep reading to know more dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi SakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Wow ,lovely chapter yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
it was awesome⭐️⭐️
THis is what we expected in The show but see how they are doing in the show and now giving a premature death😭😭

Hi Rose happy for the comment got some new commenters for my FF happy that you all have joined hands to me you all are the encouragement that drives me.

Glad that you loved the episode. Ya actually MATSH is premature death feeling sorry for the show and missing Ishveer fine they will comeback in MATSH season 2 its my hope lets see keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Communication is the key to any successful relationship in life...

IshVeer communications are wonderful in ur FF... They have always been actually... πŸ˜Š

and one among them is this one... Them telling each other about the hardships they have faced while trying to reach each other and how lonely they have felt when they were apart... These type of conversations strengthen the bond between two people, gives them security and also helps in developing respect for each other's feelings, struggles and endeavors which they take for their partners and that respect keeps growing with each passing day... 

Great IshVeer scene ... Finally they are feeling comfortable and relaxed after so many days in each other's vicinity which can be clearly seen... 

Wonderful chapter dear... πŸ‘

Love β€οΈ

Pooja

Hi pooja happy for the comment its really awesome to read.

Ya Ishveer never communicate in the show as I expected they are sometimes stupid
that I can sometimes not even able to bear. That is what I wanted to exhibit hope
I have made it to the readers expectation. That even a normal husband and wife
do but that too I missed terribly in the show. Ya I want their bond to be awesome.

How lovely you made given description for husband and wife relationship pooja
I am really touched reading the comment.

Glad that you loved the Ishveer scene. Ya they are back again and comfortable with
each other.

Thanks for the comment keep reading dear

Edited by sakshi5050 - 8 years ago