Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
precap showed that adeel had come to rana's college to pick her up...what do u guys think?...did he come to college to check on her or did he come to actually pick her up from college as he considers rana his responsibility now
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

she is going through dreadful phase of her life...she lived with a doting and loving father and now stuck with a ruthless and insensitive husband. only man with whom she finds comfort with is Asher.
Oh asher's dad is also a sarcastic man.

I know and hated the way Adeel reacted to the situation. Like Atleast have a heart dude! Wanted to punch Adeel for that Shitty scene with Maria too. 🤢😡
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't know me if its me only
but such a not-so-interested episode.Every thing was just rushing,no good scene,no good dialogue not even a single glimpse of good acting.Rana is going through such a tough phase but intensity seemed all forced.Don't know if it was acting fault or writing fault but nothing seemed as it was supposed to be.Forced back ground music added to the disconnected flow.

The scene where rana's mum finds rana and adeel together,her dialogue delivery was so bland.it was supposed to be quite an emotional scene but came out emotionless. Rubina ashraf never comes across impressive.The man playing ahser's dad is such a bad actor,not every one can play a noisy useless man,they could have gotten some better actor.And even feroz didn't kill it today,for me. He looked over with his expressions,nothing special.

And whats up with sudden OST playing in bg,looked so out of place in some scenes.

lol I am sorry if i am being a full on negativity agent but after such along wait today's episode was totally disappointing for me.Despite of having all the drama something was lacking.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

I know and hated the way Adeel reacted to the situation. Like Atleast have a heart dude! Wanted to punch Adeel for that Shitty scene with Maria too. 🤢😡

he is really a retard... now he is making a plan with maria also, maria is so stupid to see his true colors.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

precap showed that adeel had come to rana's college to pick her up...what do u guys think?...did he come to college to check on her or did he come to actually pick her up from college as he considers rana his responsibility now

no i dont think he will too early consider her responsibility.,, though he cant stand asher, he must have gone to check on..
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

he is really a retard... now he is making a plan with maria also, maria is so stupid to see his true colors.

i ll have a heartbreak if he is actually planning to marry maria after he gets married to gul e rana...plz adeel dont do this😭
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

Hi Kashish.. You have a beautiful name
So what else are you watching atm?

Thank you! Yours is a very unique name. Never heard it before. :)

ATM nothing else. I was looking for something after DeD ended and GeR caught my eye so only one show currently. That's bad cuz it means increased levels of obsession! :P
.Intoxicated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i don't know me if its me only

but such a not-so-interested episode.Every thing was just rushing,no good scene,no good dialogue not even a single glimpse of good acting.Rana is going through such a tough phase but intensity seemed all forced.Don't know if it was acting fault or writing fault but nothing seemed as it was supposed to be.Forced back ground music added to the disconnected flow.

The scene where rana's mum finds rana and adeel together,her dialogue delivery was so bland.it was supposed to be quite an emotional scene but came out emotionless. Rubina ashraf never comes across impressive.The man playing ahser's dad is such a bad actor,not every one can play a noisy useless man,they could have gotten some better actor.And even feroz didn't kill it today,for me. He looked over with his expressions,nothing special.

And whats up with sudden OST playing in bg,looked so out of place in some scenes.

lol I am sorry if i am being a full on negativity agent but after such along wait today's episode was totally disappointing for me.Despite of having all the drama something was lacking.

i agree.. epi wasn't that happening..
plus adeel was full on creep today..
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Not his responsibility in the least, more like his property. He has been itching to exercise his 'haq' and control over her and this is just the beginning of his doing so.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He will have to divorce Rana in order to married Maria. Which is not going to happened and nothing like that happened in the novel. Maria only came to islamabad to check on him after he got paralyzed.