Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Today HUMAIMA ...feroze sister tweeted that she is a super proud sister today as gul e rana has broken all records of trps and is no1 show on tv
Can't agree more...everyone associated with feroze shud be proud of him
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today HUMAIMA ...feroze sister tweeted that she is a super proud sister today as gul e rana has broken all records of trps and is no1 show on tv

Can't agree more...everyone associated with feroze shud be proud of him

I didn't like feroze much even after watching some of his old dramas, but i must say he is ACTUALLY doing a really good job drama.
Feroz has a hawt voice
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

he sounds pretty normal tho😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He's hot but his dressing sense is bakwas in this show. He looks good in the party sequence in episode 6. he was styled nicely there.
He sounds better than zahids robotic voice
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think from what I could gather from the promo, he does force her to sign the nikaah papers in that abandoned building cuz you can see the silhouette of a man standing in the background which I assume is a witness.

Then later he says something along the lines of family ke saamne phir se shaadi, so I'm assuming he does blackmail her into marrying him in the next episode itself. But that's just my take. Could be wrong.
Edited by Couch_Potato - 8 years ago
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

i guess that guy who plays shavez in sangat
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

I think from what I could gather from the promo, he does force her to sign the nikaah papers in that abandoned building cuz you can see the silhouette of a man standing in the background which I assume is a witness.

Then later he says something along the lines of family ke saamne phir se shaadi, so I'm assuming he does blackmail her into marrying him in the next episode itself. But that's just my take. Could be wrong.

but if they get married in that building then y is rana telling adeel's father about maria's love for adeel
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

but if they get married in that building then y is rana telling adeel's father about maria's love for adeel

To get out of going through with an official shaadi perhaps? The level of obsession that Adeel is showing at the moment, I would be very surprised if he let her out of that building without claiming her as his own since he knows she wont ever agree to marry him otherwise.

Also, perhaps he challenges her since, as we know, he loves playing around with her. Lets assume that they do have a paper nikaah and he gives her time to to stop him before he convinces their families that they love each other, thus making the nikaah and then shaadi unstoppable. If she succeeds, he would let her go.

That's all hypothetical of course. But then again, this is Adeel we are talking about, it's very possible that he would throw a challenge like that cuz he loves showing off his power and ability to get his way, always. And he never loses.

Edited by Couch_Potato - 8 years ago