Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Pretty much the same case here; I am following Swaragini on the regular. I watch YHM from time to time when I need to know what's going on and will catch up properly later since I have every episode. As for Pakistani dramas it's just Farwa ki ABC every week and maybe Mol on occasion.

Yes! Yes! How can anyone even think Kundra is good looking or hot or whatever? He has no looks and he has nothing else that makes up for his lack of looks either - no charm, just nothing. Here Abby and Hinna are acting like he is some gorgeous specimen. He has no appeal.

I watch Farwa ki ABC too and Mohabbat aag si , In Indian only Begusarai for now..

Yes.. Thank you.. He's so waste.. no looks, no acting, no screen presence..

Hinna: No wonder you like such dirty looking people..😆 KSG to is like at the bottom of my list I think He's not even on the list so yeah Kundra is definitely better than him.. KVB you can't compare to these people.. He's an amazing actor..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You guys need to stop talking about Indian tele here, it's annoying
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

You guys need to stop talking about Indian tele here, it's annoying

There's so many more threads.. Please explore the forum..😃😆
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MakhanMalaai-

I watch Farwa ki ABC too and Mohabbat aag si , In Indian only Begusarai for now..

Hinna: No wonder you like such dirty looking people..😆 KSG to is like at the bottom of my list I think He's not even on the list so yeah Kundra is definitely better than him.. KVB you can't compare to these people.. He's an amazing actor..

Haha yeah, Kundra is slightly better than KSG (then again everyone is better than him) but he is definitely not better than KVB. Remember I said that Kundra has nothing going for him. KVB still has his talent and charm. I haven't had the chance to check out Begusarai yet, though I wanted to see your new guy.

Yo how many episodes in is Mohabbat Aag Si? I have been wanting to watch it for a while now. It seems like one of the only dramas worth watching these days. So difficult to find interesting stuff to watch.
Edited by canuck-umz - 8 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Haha yeah Hinna, Kundra is slightly better than KSG (then again everyone is better than him) but he is definitely not better than KVB. Remember I said that Kundra has nothing going for him. KVB still has his talent and charm. I haven't had the chance to check out Begusarai yet, though I wanted to see your new guy.

Yo how many episodes in is Mohabbat Aag Si? I have been wanting to watch it for a while now. It seems like one of the only dramas worth watching these days. So difficult to find interesting stuff to watch.

Umzziee.. I don't think you can like that guy without watching the show.. The character that he plays and the growth that they showed in him is just irresistible.. If I didn't watch the show I probably wouldn't like him either.. He's attractive tho overall.. He might not have the best looks (I like them too tho 😆) But he has an amazing physique and height.. But everything aside he's an amazing amazing character.. He lives through his character.. Check it out..

Mohabbat Aag si is in like 24-25 episodes I think.. I lost count..
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

There's so many more threads.. Please explore the forum..😃😆

yeah but this is Gul e rana thread, I come here to read post about it not random Kundra discussions 😆
Himmat hai to open a thread on Kundra on Psf and see how fast it is shut down 😆 bolo bolo hai himmat

No hes not. He is just as bad as your Vishu 😆😆
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sajal looks so pretty in the promos :)
btw Sajal n Feroze r still dating right?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

No hes not. He is just as bad as your Vishu 😆😆

You want your qatal from my pyare pyaare haath.. Sudhar jaao..😡

Shabz: Naa I won't do that because that's just stupid.. I for once haven't stopped anyone from discussing GER here, and people are discussing it too.. A random coversation about these actors popped up and I wanted to be a part of it.. There's still GER discussion going on read that and ignore my posts if you want to.. 😳
Edited by -MakhanMalaai- - 8 years ago
Thats exactly what I want, how did you figure it out?
Suicide is haraam na, warna katal ki zaroorat na parti