Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

Yes it released since Friday. Playing in theater now.

ok.Have to watch this one and dilwaley.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Diwale is wroth watch for SRK/Kajol otherwise a horrible film. I saw it online on a not so good link. I was planing to watch both on sameday but due to Dilwale bad reviews & WOM I didn't waste money. I went to Starwars & BM instead.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I had an interview on the hottest day of the year - 35 degrees, intense sunshine, and I was melting in my black suit.. 😕
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Just watched Bajirao today.. Loved it! Although I had to laugh a bit at one OTT scene. I had high expectations of Dilwale, and was really disappointed. The only redeeming factor for me was that SRK-Kajol still look magical together. Wish their comeback had been with something more deserving..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Hv u watched it in hall

Issshhh I m so jealous

And u r right

It's indeed not as pathetic as many r saying it to b

Agree it wasn't as good as we expected but it was still quite good and entertaining and not trash as many r saying
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Just watched Bajirao today.. Loved it! Although I had to laugh a bit at one OTT scene. I had high expectations of Dilwale, and was really disappointed. The only redeeming factor for me was that SRK-Kajol still look magical together. Wish their comeback had been with something more deserving..

The one with PC laughing through her tears?

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

[/QUOTE

I only had to egt the fan out for one day 😆

I had an interview on the hottest day of the year - 35 degrees, intense sunshine, and I was melting in my black suit.. 😕

and i had a hospital appointment that day...the one day everyone needed an AC and it wasnt working 😆

Yes abby but it was better than i expected from the trailer
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

The one with PC laughing through her tears?

Na, the one where Bajirao catches an arrow in front of his eyes, and then proceeds to deflect about a hundred arrows using his floppy swords like propellers and riding forward at the same time.. I'm guessing the whole historical accuracy disclaimer was partly about this scene.. 😆
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Diwale is wroth watch for SRK/Kajol otherwise a horrible film. I saw it online on a not so good link. I was planing to watch both on sameday but due to Dilwale bad reviews & WOM I didn't waste money. I went to Starwars & BM instead.

I am not a srk or kajol fan separately but i still like them together,so gonna give it a try.But I can't ruin the movie for myself by watching it in a poor print so i'll have to wait for the better links of both the movies. And yeah me too,have heard a lot of bad stuff about dilwale.Let's see ...
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

The last i saw the thread it was about GR and now scrolling up and down all i can see, is a nose, global warming and almonds 😆

🤣 Oh god 😆😆