Users

Frequent Posters

-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Live updates please ! SO excited for the show !
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel is behaving like a total creep now.
cute-aly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

main point

Adeel sent marriage proposal for rana but her Answer was a big No. then he came to meet rana and asked Y she said no. and rana told him thatshe has the equal right to give her opinion in this matter.then a big argumrnt between them and rana slapped him.and as usual adeel's evil side.

" Tum ne mujhe thapar mar k acha nahi kiya"

Next morning he waited for her at her collage's time and then said sorry to her for his previous behavior.and asked

Kya tum ne mujhe dil se maaf kiya.
rana: yes
Adeel : aisey nahi meri taraf dekh k bolo.
Rana again said yes.
Adeel : ajj k baad tumhe meri wajha se koi problem nahi hogi.

then he came in her college and told her principal that her mother is not well and take rana with him in some old house.

precap: I think Nikah on gunpoint

Edited by cute-aly - 8 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
what a dhamakedar episode👏
loved adeel and rana scenes, his possessiveness regarding rana is interesting yet scary...the slap was so awsome, now adeel's ego is hurt. i think he will now marry rana in next epi.
i can't wait to see everyone's reaction after there wedding. this show is getting awsome by each passing epi.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
The episode was overall AWESOME. I loved Rana alot today and she was very much right in her view. He can't force her into something she doesn't want, she have a right to give her opinion.
I hope Rana continued to fight & mantain her self-respect even after marriage. Adeel needs to be put in his place, I hated him so much today. 😡

Sajal have an amazing dialogue delivery, She's a good actress.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What a mind boggling episode it's driving me crazy I swear I'm so high on energy right now amazing episode!! I'm scared of adeel officially today I am!! He's just a complicated case but then I also realized I don't hate him he's got so many layers to him I'm intrigued by him as well he's got some major issues in life!!! Now our bold fearless Rana that girl has got guts saying no to him slapping him I'm Impressed the spirit in her is amazing and inspiring she fears him but never lets him see it that's the best part! But today's episode made me want to know more about adeel his psychology last episode he said no chahat now today he told her mujhe tumse mohabbat hai where is all this coming from!! And again the last part was tooo good one thing which was stupid according to me was how asher somehow could feel something was wrong which bit was like a nonsensical Ekta Kapoor soap!! At this point I genuinely don't care about any of the other characters and I love the fact that with each passing episode the focus lies on adeel and Rana more and more
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

The episode was overall AWESOME. I loved Rana alot today and she was very much right in her view. He can't force her into something she doesn't want, she have a right to give her opinion.

I hope Rana continued to fight & mantain her self-respect even after marriage. Adeel needs to be put in his place, I hated him so much today. 😡

Sajal have an amazing dialogue delivery, She's a good actress.

also rana's mum irked me.. how can she force her daughter to marry someone she doesnt want to
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
^Same with Zafri she acted all happy and after Adeel speech she changed her expression. It looks like she's so willing to get her daughter married off so quickly.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This shows needs to come all days of the week not just Saturdays this Is pure torture... now another week for the next episode!!! I love how fast paced everything Is they set the base and now the story is going at a great speed