IAmTheOldHina thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -Areeba-

Promo is out guys! 😎 that slap though!🀣
https://instagram.com/p/_Wmx8cMNk7/

SLAP DESERVEDπŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
They need to stop focusing on all the negative stuff in our society such as rape and albohol, we have positive things too.
I wish they make mroe dramas on good things like Islamic teachings and education.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So adeel will tell his dad that he wants to marry gul e rana... N that's y gule e rana said that her answer will be the same tmrw what it is now...so she ll refuse... N slap adeel...n this will infuriate him..n he ll kidnap her...
Can't wait for sat now...come soon
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes please saturday come fast! 😳
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SAW THE PROMO OOOHH GUL E RANA ADEEL BANNE JAA RAHI HAI WIPEEE THAT SLAP THOUGH WOW ! okay so my point here Is that she said she won't say no to the relation with zaffri and her elders will decide and I guess that Implied she would've married zaffri also if taya abbu said so but now her elders have been finalized adeel for her so why the hypocrisy... I won't have any relation with you...I mean obviously she gets her personal choice and she has her free will but whatever this Is sort of hypocrisy only anyways I'll all for him kidnapping her and zabardasti shaadi wuhooo it'll be so much fun especially afterwards If they hide It from everyone yikes thinking about all future possibilities makes me so excited !!!!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Promo looks good. Things are getting very interesting. Adeel is digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself. It will be interesting to see how he comes back out of this pit. I love how Rana is giving it back to him, no holds barred. That slap was excellent!
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Promo looks good. Things are getting very interesting. Adeel is digging a deeper and deeper hole for himself. It will be interesting to see how he comes back out of this pit. I love how Rana is giving it back to him, no holds barred. That slap was excellent!

that slap was so satisfying especially after the aurat mard ki property hoti hai
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
A well deserved slap for Adeel. πŸ‘
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I notice one thing the promo of this week is short compare to the others. And the focus was on Adeel & Rana only. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is one more promo but I couldn't find the link. I saw it on TV, it has that precap scene and Hamna was saying something to Rana k ab tum Mrs Adeel ban jao gi something like that.

As soon as I find the link, I'll share it here.